Windows 10: If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go...

Discus and support If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just did a windows 10 install, when I got done I had this errors. Event ID 37 (This one was showing up twice) Event ID 7000... *Banghead If your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raner, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Raner Win User

If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go...

I just did a windows 10 install, when I got done I had this errors. Event ID 37 (This one was showing up twice) Event ID 7000... *Banghead
    If your sick of seeing them here you go. This cleared both errors for me...*ROFLMAO2

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\EventLog-Application\{f1ef270a-0d32-4352-ba52-dbab41e1d859} and modify the "Enabled" value (on the right pane) from 1 to 0.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\CldFlt and change where it says "Start" from the default value of 2 change it to 3 (Manual) or 4 (disabled) [I choose 3] Changed to 3

:)

Raner, Jul 5, 2017

2. How to get rid of "Are you sure you want to leave this page?"

I have an application (.exe) that triggers when someone goes to a blocked site. When this happens a window comes up that tells you it was blocked. However, it always opens in IE 11 regardless of default browser.

I believe this is due to the app being hard coded to open this way. The problem is a second window comes up when you exit that says "Are you sure you want to leave this page? and it locks the first pane...

If a user were to drag the first pane on top of that message it will lock up their screen.

I'm thinking this is a IE setting enforced by group policy that brings up these click away messages, but i'm not sure what that would be?

How can I get around this issue?

NestorMozly, Jul 5, 2017
  3. How to get rid of "Are you sure you want to leave this page?"

How can I get around this issue?

Make sure that you don't have any input areas in the page you are closing. Or if there are that no changes to them will be detected. You can use an Answers Reply as a test case. For example, open a Reply frame but do nothing in it, then press Ctrl-w;
    alternatively open a Reply frame but type just a single character in it and then try to close the tab. See the difference? So, note that you can also make the second test work like the first by finally pressing Ctrl-a, Delete, and then Ctrl-w.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 5, 2017
Thema:

If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go...

1. If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go... - Similar Threads - rid error's Event

2. Get rid of "Do you want to open this file"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of "Do you want to open this file"?: Windows 10 10.0.19045.4046 2009, 22H2I have 41 *.URL files in Favorites. One is called vspeed.url and has the URL https://www.verizon.com/speedtest.It is the only one for which a double-click gives the security warning "Do you want to open this file?".I have already:ICACLS...
  3. Get rid of "Do you want to open this file"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of "Do you want to open this file"?: Windows 10 10.0.19045.4046 2009, 22H2I have 41 *.URL files in Favorites. One is called vspeed.url and has the URL https://www.verizon.com/speedtest.It is the only one for which a double-click gives the security warning "Do you want to open this file?".I have already:ICACLS...
  4. Get rid of "Do you want to open this file"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Event ID 37 Kernal Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 37 Kernal Power: Hi,I have been getting waring for below Event ID. but system working fine.i have check the Power option and change the processor power management- Maximum Processor state-On battery 100% and Pluged In 100%but still facing this evet ID.After i have created High performance...
  6. Event ID 37 Kernal Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 37 Kernal Power: Hi,I have been getting waring for below Event ID. but system working fine.i have check the Power option and change the processor power management- Maximum Processor state-On battery 100% and Pluged In 100%but still facing this evet ID.After i have created High performance...
  7. Event ID 37 Kernal Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  9. Event ID Errors 1000, 1026, 7000, 7009

Event ID Errors 1000, 1026, 7000, 7009: I have a relatively new Windows 10 installation. Everything was running well until I went to install my VPN Software. (SurfShark) I installed it and went to run the VPN program. The install looked fine, and after a few seconds (the blue spinning circle) it stopped and...
  10. Event ID 37

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 37: Hello I got this warning on my Laptop today. Should I be worried? 105485