Windows 10: If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go...

Discus and support If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just did a windows 10 install, when I got done I had this errors. Event ID 37 (This one was showing up twice) Event ID 7000... *Banghead If your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raner, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Raner Win User

If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go...

I just did a windows 10 install, when I got done I had this errors. Event ID 37 (This one was showing up twice) Event ID 7000... *Banghead
    If your sick of seeing them here you go. This cleared both errors for me...*ROFLMAO2

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\EventLog-Application\{f1ef270a-0d32-4352-ba52-dbab41e1d859} and modify the "Enabled" value (on the right pane) from 1 to 0.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\CldFlt and change where it says "Start" from the default value of 2 change it to 3 (Manual) or 4 (disabled) [I choose 3] Changed to 3

:)

Raner, Jul 5, 2017

2. How to get rid of "Are you sure you want to leave this page?"

I have an application (.exe) that triggers when someone goes to a blocked site. When this happens a window comes up that tells you it was blocked. However, it always opens in IE 11 regardless of default browser.

I believe this is due to the app being hard coded to open this way. The problem is a second window comes up when you exit that says "Are you sure you want to leave this page? and it locks the first pane...

If a user were to drag the first pane on top of that message it will lock up their screen.

I'm thinking this is a IE setting enforced by group policy that brings up these click away messages, but i'm not sure what that would be?

How can I get around this issue?

NestorMozly, Jul 5, 2017
  3. How to get rid of "Are you sure you want to leave this page?"

How can I get around this issue?

Make sure that you don't have any input areas in the page you are closing. Or if there are that no changes to them will be detected. You can use an Answers Reply as a test case. For example, open a Reply frame but do nothing in it, then press Ctrl-w;
    alternatively open a Reply frame but type just a single character in it and then try to close the tab. See the difference? So, note that you can also make the second test work like the first by finally pressing Ctrl-a, Delete, and then Ctrl-w.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 5, 2017
Thema:

If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go...

1. If you want to get rid of error's , Event ID 37, 7000, Here you go... - Similar Threads - rid error's Event

2. Cpu stucks at 1.19 GHZ, Event ID 37.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cpu stucks at 1.19 GHZ, Event ID 37.: Hello. ı was playing csgo and my pc turned a potato. CPU stucked at 1.19 GHZ. Screenshot - 2b19ac046e67258850d0c4ac262514ba - Gyazo event viewer z - Eksi Up Because of that, my fps dropped to 20 for 30 minutes. After i close game and wait like 10 minutes, Cpu speed turned...
  3. Cpu stucks at 1.19 GHZ, Event ID 37.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cpu stucks at 1.19 GHZ, Event ID 37.: Hello. ı was playing csgo and my pc turned a potato. CPU stucked at 1.19 GHZ. Screenshot - 2b19ac046e67258850d0c4ac262514ba - Gyazo event viewer z - Eksi Up Because of that, my fps dropped to 20 for 30 minutes. After i close game and wait like 10 minutes, Cpu speed turned...
  4. Event ID Errors 1000, 1026, 7000, 7009

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID Errors 1000, 1026, 7000, 7009: I have a relatively new Windows 10 installation. Everything was running well until I went to install my VPN Software. (SurfShark) I installed it and went to run the VPN program. The install looked fine, and after a few seconds (the blue spinning circle) it stopped and...
  5. How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.

in Browsers and Email
    How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.: I would also like Cortana off there as well. What a waste of memory. And Edge does not work with any of the programs that we run. Super Frustrating*Mad 34319
  6. BSOD Event ID 10016 ShellServiceHost and event 7000 !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Event ID 10016 ShellServiceHost and event 7000 !!!: I know there are threads about event 10016 and i tried everything i could, also grant permission to local authority NT through launch and activation permissions but it didn't work i still got the same error sometimes when i something stops working and the screen freezes a bit...
  7. Event ID 7000: "A device attached to the system is not functioning"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 7000: "A device attached to the system is not functioning": I receive this error message in the Windows System log regularly. Device Manager does not show any malfunctioning devices. Apparently csvol service is part of HFS+ for Windows. This is a program that allows reading of HFS+ file systems on Windows. I did install that....
  8. Event ID 37

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 37: Hello I got this warning on my Laptop today. Should I be worried? 105485
  9. Pwdspio Service Error ID 7000?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pwdspio Service Error ID 7000?: I've started getting the following pwdspio error following the upgrade. What is the pwdspio service so I can track down the error? Note the pwdspio.sys file is present in the SYSTEM32 folder. Error Service Control Manager 7000 The pwdspio service failed to start due to...
  10. Event ID 7000 and 7038 on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 7000 and 7038 on Shutdown: Got these on my shutdown last night, I don't think I have got them before. What are they exactly? The NgcCtnrSvc service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\LocalService with the currently configured password due to the following error: The security account manager (SAM)...