Windows 10: If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

Discus and support If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My One drive account is blocked.I bought space this mornign but I can't access to one drive on my computer and mobile phone.What can I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guillaume .1, Dec 8, 2023.

1. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

Hello,My One drive account is blocked.I bought space this mornign but I can't access to one drive on my computer and mobile phone.What can I do ?

:)

Guillaume .1, Dec 8, 2023

2. Cannot change storage quota

I have an issue with changing storage quota. One of our users changed license from Office 365 F1 to Office 365 E3.
    Then the storage quota got stuck at 2gb. In nutshell, the license was changed but
    OneDrive storage quota is stuck

Jordan Jordan6, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Kari Win User

If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

@Cliff S, and other Theme Geeks who want to use this folder for sharing, remember these rules (from OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows - Windows 10 Forums)

In this case now...
    • The Shared Folder = the folder in my OneDrive
    • Primary OneDrive or OD = your personal OneDrive
    • Secondary OneDrive or OD = my OneDrive

Kari, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

1. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated - Similar Threads - OneDrive storage quota

2. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  3. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  4. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  5. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  6. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated: Hello,My One drive account is blocked.I bought space this mornign but I can't access to one drive on my computer and mobile phone.What can I do ?...
  8. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated: Hello,My One drive account is blocked.I bought space this mornign but I can't access to one drive on my computer and mobile phone.What can I do ?...
  9. Cannot change storage quota

Cannot change storage quota: I have an issue with changing storage quota. One of our users changed license from Office 365 F1 to Office 365 E3.Then the storage quota got stuck at 2gb. In nutshell, the license was changed but OneDrive storage quota is stuck...
  10. One Drive quota vs PC storage

One Drive quota vs PC storage: Do my OneDrive storage count into my my PC storage limit? I only have 128 GB of storage on my PC so I tried saving my files onto onDrive as I have I TB of storage. But when I look up my storage it seems to count whatever I have on onedrive. Why is this?...