Windows 10: IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet

Discus and support IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week at IFA and leading into PAX, Dell announced new gaming PCs powered by Windows 10, new curved gaming monitors, and the Latitude 7212 Rugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet

Source: IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 29, 2017

2. Windows 10 spontaneous restart bug

There were no crash logs because of the way it just restarted. And there was no bloat ware pre-installed on the computer - it did not come from one of the major manufacturers like dell, hp, lenovo...... This was a rig built by a company specializing in gaming
    rigs and not even adobe reader comes pre-installed.This shop had seen the same problem before and spoken to Microsoft about it before it was not a Best Buy tech or anything close to that.

PatThe Bookjunky, Aug 29, 2017
  3. jamr99 Win User
    Over 12+ Fruken Hours for W10 to do updates and it's NOT DONE! WTFMS????????????

Brand new gaming rig and the first thing it wants to do is waste my time with it's ridiculously long update process. And it is stuck at 98% for the last hour.

Makes my gaming rig useless for the whole day! I should sue MS for the electricity used.

Oh, how do I express how I loathe Windows these days.

jamr99, Aug 29, 2017
Thema:

IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet

1. IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet - Similar Threads - IFA 2017 Dell

2. Are you buying me a new gaming rig???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are you buying me a new gaming rig???: So now my computer wont even let me to my bios screen, it had an error from your store and i restarted, it loaded windows, then i went into a game, it crashed, restart and now i cannot even access my bio. There were all sorts of error since your 2004 update. My computer I am...
  3. Acer Launches Enduro Lineup of Rugged Notebooks and Tablets

in Windows 10 News
    Acer Launches Enduro Lineup of Rugged Notebooks and Tablets: Acer today launched https://youtu.be/vFJTErjt4C8 specially designed to provide the durability, portability and performance needed by professionals working in the field. First responders and industrial manufacturing workers will find the Acer Enduro N7 to be a reliable...
  4. My new gaming rig is crashing after booting up games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new gaming rig is crashing after booting up games: Hello! I have recently built a gaming PC, however booting it up and starting a game it is incredibly slow for a few seconds, then suddenly the screen goes black and the GPU fans accelerate to max speed. I have hit the blue screen of death many times, with at some point...
  5. IFA 2017: Acer announces new gaming desktops, all-in-ones & detachable

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Acer announces new gaming desktops, all-in-ones & detachable: Today at IFA, Acer announced a series of innovative new devices powered by Windows 10, including additions to its premium Predator gaming line; a new all-in-one desktop PC in its Aspire desktop series; and new detachable devices for working on-the-go with the next generation...
  6. How to watch Microsoft’s keynote at IFA 2017 - September 1st

in Windows 10 News
    How to watch Microsoft’s keynote at IFA 2017 - September 1st: On Friday morning September 1, we will be offering a video livestream from our Microsoft keynote at IFA 2017 taking place in Berlin, Germany. [img] The player embedded here will show the keynote on Friday, September 1 beginning at 5:05 am PDT (8 am EDT). If you miss...
  7. IFA 2017: ASUS announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and new laptops

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: ASUS announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and new laptops: Today at IFA, ASUS announced the new ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset, unveiled the brand-new Republic of Gamers (ROG) Chimera gaming laptop and ROG curved monitor, and introduced the latest thin and light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops, all powered by Windows 10. Let’s...
  8. Computex 2017: Dell debuts new Inspiron AIOs and VR gaming desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Dell debuts new Inspiron AIOs and VR gaming desktop: Today at Computex 2017, Dell revealed two new all-in-ones (AIO) and a new gaming desktop powered by Windows 10. Available starting today on Dell.com and at retailers in China including JD.com, and worldwide in the coming weeks, Dell’s new lineup includes the Inspiron 27...
  9. IFA 2017: Dell unveils mixed reality headset, new laptops, and 2-in-1s

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Dell unveils mixed reality headset, new laptops, and 2-in-1s: Today at IFA, Dell revealed a suite of holiday wish list worthy devices for an immersive and comprehensive computing experience, including the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset, Inspiron 7000 2-in-1s and laptops, and performance enhancements to the XPS 13. Let’s...
  10. IFA 2017: Samsung Debuts Three New Professional Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Samsung Debuts Three New Professional Monitors: Samsung Electronics announced today three new professional monitors for the modern workplace, the CH89 (34-inch curved model), CH80 (27-inch curved model) and SH85 (23.8- and 27-inch flat-screen models) at IFA 2017. [img] The CH89, CH80 and SH85 feature the USB Type...