Windows 10: #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality

Discus and support #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; moUBTFRE8Hg I sat down with Vlad Kolesnikov from the PAX Mixed Reality team in Windows to talk about what mixed reality is and how developers can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

#ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality

Source: #ifdef WINDOWS - Getting Started with Mixed Reality - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jan 10, 2018

2. WMR Portal error what does code: S0002361-101 mean?

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you're having issues starting the mixed reality portal is because the HDMI adapter you're using is incompatible with Windows Mixed Reality. In order for us to better sort things out, please answer the following questions:

• Can you provide us the complete version of your Windows?
    • Is this the first time you had issues starting Mixed Reality?

As an initial recommendation, please visit this support
    article
    and search for the error code you're getting. It will provide you a list of supported and recommended HDMI to mini display port (DP) dongle.

Hope this helps. We look forward to your update.

Jericho Lap, Jan 10, 2018
  3. John Ado Win User
    window mixed reality can not play top-bottom VR file. i can only play side by side VR

Hi,

There could be an error with the sensors. Have you had this issue before? When did it start happening? What changes were made to your device that could have affect this?

In the meantime, you may check this
    article
    to reset your Environment. Refer to the following sections:

• Using Windows Mixed Reality > Your Windows Mixed Reality home > How do I reset my home's furniture and app placement back to default?
    • Getting started > Set up Windows Mixed Reality > Set up your room boundary.
    • Troubleshooting > Graphics Driver.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jan 10, 2018
Thema:

#ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality

1. #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality - Similar Threads - #ifdef – Getting

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. windows mix reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  5. windows mix reality

windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu

Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu: Is there any way to get Mixed Reality Portal off my start menu? I went through the Uninstall but it's still there in the menu, and if I accidentally click on it, it becomes apparent that the "uninstall" was a sad joke. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  10. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s0002361-101