Windows 10: #ifdef WINDOWS – One Developer’s Guide to the Surface Hub

Discus and support #ifdef WINDOWS – One Developer’s Guide to the Surface Hub in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; e8qTD5g14ks Building experiences for the Surface Hub requires developers to tailor their apps for the big screen and multiple users interacting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

#ifdef WINDOWS – One Developer’s Guide to the Surface Hub

Source: #ifdef WINDOWS – One Developer’s Guide to the Surface Hub - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2018

2. Surface HUB Start menu

Hi,

The Microsoft Community does not support the Surface Hub.

Surface Hub - Support

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/contact-us-business-surface-hub

Microsoft Surface Hub

Microsoft Surface Hub | Connect, Collaborate & Share All-In-One Device

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Feb 14, 2018
  3. What's the point in having all these huge TILES taking up real estate.

They can surface more than numbers, but what they surface is up to the application developer. But numeric information is by far the most type of information surfaced. The images on the tiles can change to convey other information.

|
    http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP | Software Engineer

Joel Ivory Johnson, Feb 14, 2018
Thema:

#ifdef WINDOWS – One Developer’s Guide to the Surface Hub

1. #ifdef WINDOWS – One Developer’s Guide to the Surface Hub - Similar Threads - #ifdef – Developer’s

2. Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10: Hi all - I'm a small business owner with zero I.T. skills so I apologise in advance! I'm attempting to update our Microsoft Surface Hub 2s to Windows 10. I've verified the UEFI version on the Hub and it's correct I've downloaded the UEFI configurator and Surface hub 2...
  3. surface hub video looping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    surface hub video looping: how do i make our surface hub loop video from a flashdrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-hub-video-looping/3e9204be-9250-4207-bf71-687d0ceb86a1
  4. XBox One Guide button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBox One Guide button: Hello, I recently updated windows 10 on my computer to the newest build and of course, I immediately ran into MAJOR problems. First and foremost... It is my computer Microsoft. If I have a button on a controller I WANT to use or a feature I do not want to use, I should be...
  5. Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S: Hey, is it possible to set up Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S? Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-on-surface-hub-2s/4c1bb586-3d74-456a-9ed4-f671972be964
  6. Meet Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Hub 2: A new culture of work is emerging. One where unlocking the power of the team has never been more important. I see it with our team daily. People coming together, creating together. Making products stronger through collaboration, whether they’re in the same room or separated...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...
  8. #ifdef WINDOWS - WebVR + BabylonJS

in Windows 10 News
    #ifdef WINDOWS - WebVR + BabylonJS: UwhQA4v0lgA BabylonJS is a very powerful JavaScript framework for building 3D apps and games with web standards, used by game developers to build some amazing experiences that can run on any platform and device. This includes Windows Mixed Reality and VR platforms such as...
  9. Update to Developer’s Guide to Windows 10 video series

in Windows 10 News
    Update to Developer’s Guide to Windows 10 video series: What better way to get up to speed with building Universal Windows apps than to immerse yourself in the updated Microsoft Virtual Academy training course, the Developer’s Guide to Windows 10, led by Andy Wigley and Shen Chauhan. This newly updated version of the series...
  10. Developers’ Guide to Windows 10 Version 1511 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Developers’ Guide to Windows 10 Version 1511 Update: We’re happy to announce that the video recordings from last weeks’ Developers’ Guide to Windows 10 live event are now available on-demand on Channel 9. This half day event is an addendum to the existing Developers’ Guide to Windows 10 video series and covers new features for...