Windows 10: ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

Discus and support ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically, last week I bought this laptop And I started off working fine until a few days ago when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oceaonnorxo, Feb 12, 2016.

1. ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section.
    Basically, last week I bought this laptop
    And I started off working fine until a few days ago when my internet went off. The wifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning sign next to it and it says Limited. I started off by resetting my wifi but that didn't work then I tried connecting to my iPhone hotspot and that didn't work either and was also saying Limited!! It's obviously not the wifi but the laptop that is the problem.
    How can I fix this???
    Please help!!!!!!

:)

Oceaonnorxo, Feb 12, 2016

2. What does a yellow exclamation mark over the C Drive on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 in Devices and Drives mean?

The 4th row "Unlocked padlock with yellow warning triangle" definitely fits the description given by the OP. Yellow warning triangle is exactly the icon they're talking about, it's a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle.

GeorgeKendros, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Nvidia 745h Issues

I did both methods, and doing the compatibility download helped. It downloaded the latest driver for Nvidia dated 12/16/15 instead of 07/2015. But it still says code 43 and has a yellow warning triangle. Is there another way to rid my device manager of
    this yellow triangle.

jpsavage94, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

Archie123, Feb 12, 2016
  5. Hi normally there is a little reset button on back of router,
    Like a pin hole
    Hold in for 15-20 seconds
    It should then reboot its self and get you fully back on line
    Once you have re entered the password found on back of router.
    That is how ours is reset.
    Why I know it is not windows 10 or laptop is because your phone does the same

hTconeM9user, Feb 12, 2016
  6. I mean my laptop won't connect to the wifi hotspot on my phone. My wifi is working on everything but the laptop

7. cereberus Win User

Go to device manager, and uninstall the wifi drivers. This does not delete them.

Then reboot pc, and wifi drivers should be reinstalled.

This often sorts this sort of problem.

cereberus, Feb 12, 2016
  8. caperjack Win User
    *Thumbs
    *Thumbs agree

caperjack, Feb 12, 2016
  9. I'm on device manager but I don't know how to uninstall wifi

10. cereberus Win User
    There should be a section called network adaptors - one of them will be the wifi adaptor (often qualcom or realtek).

Right click on it and select uninstall.

Even if you select wrong one, it normally sorts itself out.

Post image if not sure.

cereberus, Feb 12, 2016
  11. qualcom is the most likely one he will want as that one comes up as Wi-Fi

hTconeM9user, Feb 12, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User

+1 +1 +1
    Agree.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning - Similar Threads - ifi logo has

2. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  3. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  4. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  5. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  6. Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop: Hi there, I searched here and elsewhere and found a few leads, but no answer that I could directly translate to what I am seeing here. Hope I haven't overlooked something. I see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the battery symbol in the notification tray of...
  7. People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but...

People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but...: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-has-an-account-the-has-a-yellow-triangle/34883e5a-0647-4f4a-97e2-66eb2f11013e
  8. YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES: HIYAAA , IM HOPING SOMEONE COULD HELP ME PLZZZ , I AM SELF TAUGHT ON MY LAPTOP , BUT THAT BEING SAID I AM PRETTY GOOD WITH IT ... RIGHT , SO THE PROBLEM IS : I JUST CAME ON MY WIN 10 LAPTOP & I COULD HEAR SOME ALERT BUT COULDNT FIND WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM & I HAD TURNED ALL...
  9. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. multimedia controller yellow triangle .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multimedia controller yellow triangle .: hi there, just ran windows defender and noticed there was a yellow triangle over device performance and health. followed the instructions but find there is no multimedia controlled installed ? i went into device manager and tried right clicking on the multimedia controller...