Windows 10: igfxTray.exe won't run

Discus and support igfxTray.exe won't run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Intel Graphics Control Panel (igfxTray.exe) refuses to run. I've reinstalled the graphics driver, but a shortcut isn't created and I can't run it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Illuminati Izzy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. igfxTray.exe won't run

The Intel Graphics Control Panel (igfxTray.exe) refuses to run. I've reinstalled the graphics driver, but a shortcut isn't created and I can't run it in admin from the file location. Help please!

:)

Illuminati Izzy, Jun 2, 2017

2. igfxtray.exe

Try disabling the Intel Graphics tray icon.

Open Task manager and navigate to Startup tab.

Right-click Igfxtray.exe and click Disable.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 2, 2017
  3. igfxtray.exe

it has the recommended display settings... igfxtray.exe must have been corrupted during the last update, i think... i don't have a problem with the laptop, it's just that the notif keeps coming every so often

igfxTray.exe won't run [​IMG]

Arvin Pagsibigan, Jun 2, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

igfxTray.exe won't run

Hi, Is your problem that you have no tray icon?

Try launching the GUI from Settings (search for Intel).

Then make sure the tray icon is checked as shown:

igfxTray.exe won't run [​IMG]

Note: as far as I can see igfxTray.exe isn't running.

dalchina, Jun 2, 2017
Thema:

igfxTray.exe won't run

1. igfxTray.exe won't run - Similar Threads - igfxTray exe won't

2. I have an exe file that is running the background won't stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an exe file that is running the background won't stop: How do i terminate the exe file in the background, its not appearing on task manager, i am using Process Explorer to find the exe that is running, it i could just terminate the exe there I would but it not giving me the access to do that, I am running Process explorer in...
  3. I have an exe file that is running the background won't stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an exe file that is running the background won't stop: How do i terminate the exe file in the background, its not appearing on task manager, i am using Process Explorer to find the exe that is running, it i could just terminate the exe there I would but it not giving me the access to do that, I am running Process explorer in...
  4. Windows 2004 won't let you run an exe file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 2004 won't let you run an exe file: Hello, I downloaded the version of windows 2004 21H1, I want to run an .exe file, but windows recognizes it as a virus and does not let it, and there is no option to run it anyway, this appears here when I run Something maybe bad modified the original contents of this file....
  5. .exe files won't run from a .zip download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe files won't run from a .zip download: There are two particular .exe files on my computer that will not run. One is an installer for a Tascam US-800 audio interface. The other is the .exe installer for H&R Block tax software. Both files were downloaded as part of .zip files. I extracted all the files from the...
  6. running .exe command

in Windows 10 Customization
    running .exe command: I am using mingw compiler. while i am running a CC++ program works fine program it compiles successfully but when i ran it i am facing a problem.I am getting that access is denied.I tried reinstalling but nothing has changed.I am facing this problem when i am connected to...
  7. Running a .exe with no GUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a .exe with no GUI: I use Linux on my home computer, but at most other places it’s Windows 10. I created a Python script to ask the user for a password and if it’s correct it’ll display my passwords. This is obviously insecure because the user could edit the file and see all the data that’ll be...
  8. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  9. RUN won't 'execute' EXE files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RUN won't 'execute' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  10. Can't run .exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run .exe: An update to AVG was performed on our computer. After that ran, when we try to open any program we receive the message: xxxx.exe- Application error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135). Click OK to close the application. This occurs for any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. igfxTray.exe doesnt open