Windows 10: Ignite session replay: New security features in Windows Server 2016

Discus and support Ignite session replay: New security features in Windows Server 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cyberattacks are more sophisticated than ever before. Now you can use the OS as a new line of defense to help protect your organization’s IT assets.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Ignite session replay: New security features in Windows Server 2016

Source: Ignite session replay: New security features in Windows Server 2016 Hybrid Cloud Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 1, 2016

2. How do I activate the Windows Store on Windows Server 2016 Essentials?

The reason why you find that the store is missing from the server us because windows server 2016 follows the 5+5 Model of servicing. that means mainstream support for 5 years and 5 years of additional support. the windows server 2016 is default a LTSB SKU
    when you install windows server 2016 with Desktop experience.

As its clear that the LTSB already kick's off the features like Cortana, EDGE and Store apps.

Few links that can help you.

Appreciating the Windows Server 2016 Desktop Experience

Windows Server 2016 new Current Branch for Business servicing option

Nikhil Matere, Dec 1, 2016
  3. How come the Window's Key does not bring up the task bar during applications that are running?

Uttam,

Thanks for response. This doesn't really answer my question which is in two parts. I'm asking the security aspects of(Starting a new session verses opening a new tab). With Edge you can only open one session. If you have a tool bar or something else
    running you can not guaranty a secure/private session with one session opening new tabs. Unless someone can prove me wrong otherwise. This may be a function or feature of Cortana I'm not sure.

Confused 2, Dec 1, 2016
Thema:

Ignite session replay: New security features in Windows Server 2016

1. Ignite session replay: New security features in Windows Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Ignite session replay

2. Windows Server 2016 Security Patch Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 Security Patch Failure: Hi Guys,I recently have run in to a problem, where Latest Microsoft server 2016 security Patches installation failed.In the Event Log , there is ErrorEvent 20: Installation Failure: Windows Failed to Install the following update with error 0x800736B3. Security update for...
  3. New ink Replay and Rewind animation feature in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 News
    New ink Replay and Rewind animation feature in PowerPoint: Hello, I’m Mark, a Program Manager working on inking in the PowerPoint team. I want to tell you about a new way to use ink in your PowerPoint presentations! We’ve heard about all the cool ways people are using ink in their PowerPoint presentations slides from adding an extra...
  4. Port Security in Windows Server 2016

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Security in Windows Server 2016: in my domain server 2016 after using net stat we figured out many open udp ports and also port 0 is open my question is we want to gain more secured environment so what are the list of must be open ports in tcp and in udp in order to gain secured an stable working...
  5. Ignite session replay: Modernize applications with Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Ignite session replay: Modernize applications with Windows Server 2016: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 was designed to support both traditional applications, as well as new cloud-native applications and DevOps workflows. Jeffrey Snover and Jeff Woolsey provide a great overview of the new options available today with the cloud-ready operating...
  6. Project updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Project updates at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting week for Project at Ignite 2016. We had some great sessions, which are now available online. If you were not able to attend Ignite, these online sessions provide a great overview of the latest happenings in the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management...
  7. Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016: OneDrive and SharePoint work together to make storing and accessing all your files simple and powerful. We recently outlined a vision for file management in Office 365 that included a set of new features, such as simplified file sharing (both inside and outside your...
  8. Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions

in Windows 10 News
    Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions: It’s almost that time of year, Microsoft’s Ignite event takes place in September 25th 2017, and here are a few of the sessions that focus on Windows 10 to help give you an idea of which ones you might want to consider attending, or alternatively, and more likely for the...
  9. Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer: [img] *Arrow Microsoft Ignite | Orlando, FL | September 25-29, 2017 Ignite is coming up fast and we are super excited to share all the cool stuff that is coming to the product. So before you go, you need to know…what session should I be attending? Here are some...
  10. Office platform news at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office platform news at Ignite 2016: Over the past year, Office has gained incredible momentum, with people around the world using our apps and services in the cloud and on all devices to be more productive wherever they go. Along with this period of usage growth, Office has also grown tremendously as a...