Windows 10: iGPU doesn't output? [Mobo HDMI]

Discus and support iGPU doesn't output? [Mobo HDMI] in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a weird problem that only happened with Win10, my HDMI output from the mobo doesn't seem to work? My setup is connecting my GPU to my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Battler624, Aug 17, 2015.

1. iGPU doesn't output? [Mobo HDMI]

I have a weird problem that only happened with Win10, my HDMI output from the mobo doesn't seem to work?

My setup is connecting my GPU to my pc monitors and connect to my TV via HDMI because thats the only connection that works with it, but said output is already being used in the GPU so I tried using the mobo HDMI but it doesn't work.

It worked with win8.1 and now it doesn't. Weirdly enough it once worked when i woke pc from sleep but it messed things up so i disconnected the TV via display settings never to be seen again.

EdiT: I7-3770K with z77 sabertooth mobo i guess the rest is unneeded (And yes the iGPU is enabled in the bios with multimonitor thingy)

:)

Battler624, Aug 17, 2015
  2. TW1NS Win User

Windows 10 freezes/deadlocks after being left idle for a few minutes

unfortunately installing this driver doesn't changed anything...

edit: so in my case the real problem was using iGPU together with dedicated GPU (because of multimonitor, I had one old monitor connected to iGPU via VGA and newer connected via HDMI to 1050ti) deactivating integrated GPU solved these deadlocks... but on W7
    it is working without problems.

TW1NS, Aug 17, 2015
  3. ClifSnow Win User
    0xc0000142 error

I just took a chance talking about MOBO's, I reloaded the drivers for my MOBO,

and WALLLAAAHHHH. Both my audios HDMI and Streaming audio is WORKING.

So the only problem I have left is the 0xc0000142 ?

I am going to restart NOW to see it is surfaces.

ClifSnow, Aug 17, 2015
  4. UKMedia Win User

iGPU doesn't output? [Mobo HDMI]

Hi

Have you checked Control Panel>Device Manager for any issues against the Display Adaptors. There is an issue with multiple outputs that has been introduced with NVidia and Win 10 - please see my info post Solved Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only) - Windows 10 Forums

Not sure if this is the same issue but if you are trying to use both the on-board and Nvidia card at the same time, it probably isn't possible at the moment.

Regards

UKMedia, Aug 17, 2015
  5. Actually that's what I'm trying to do, use both the igpu and my nvidia gpu to work at once

Edit : there are no errors in device manager

Battler624, Aug 17, 2015
  6. UKMedia Win User
    If you disable the NVidia card in Control panel and reboot does the on-board output work?

UKMedia, Aug 18, 2015
  7. you mean in the device manager? I'll try and report back in ~1 hour.

Battler624, Aug 18, 2015
  8. stormy13 Win User

The reason they aren't working together in Windows 10 is due to the new driver model (WDDM 2.0). In Windows 10 you can mix and match any video card or iGPU as long as they use the same driver model. In your case your video card is WDDM 2.0 and your iGPU is likely WDDM 1.2 or 1.3, hence why they won't work together.

The reason it worked in Windows 8/8.1 is that it used WDDM 1.2/3, which doesn't have the restrictions on it like the new 2.0 has.

stormy13, Aug 18, 2015
  9. UKMedia Win User
    Yep, that's what I think. I have the same issue with my GTX 970 and 580 *Sad

UKMedia, Aug 18, 2015
  10. Well the above suggestion didn't work for me, so anyway even with the latest iGPU drivers isn't it possible to use the iGPU ? At all?

Edit: It somewhat worked tbh, only the monitors connected via HDMI worked (one connected to the TV via iGPU and one connected to my second monitor via nvidia 980ti) so yea... its weird.

Quick-Edit 2.0: Funny enough i cant open display settings if i have nvidia card disabled and whats annoying is that everything didn't work until i restarted and i thought i had to refresh it completely.

Battler624, Aug 18, 2015
  11. stormy13 Win User
    One thing you can try. Get a HDMI to Displayport cab;e or adapter and use one of the displayports on the video card.

stormy13, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. iGPU doesn't output? [Mobo HDMI] - Similar Threads - iGPU doesn't output

2. LG TV HDMI output doesn't work for specific Dell computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG TV HDMI output doesn't work for specific Dell computers: Hi All,I have an LG TV model 65UK7500PJA and have been using two HDMI ports. Unfortunately, when I try to connect new Dell models like Latitude 5430 and 5440, it doesn't seem to work. However, the older Dell models Latitude 7390, 7490, 7270 work perfectly fine with the LG...
  3. hdmi output

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi output: i am not getting any sound or video from my hdmi. what should i try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output/aa63273e-1a66-495a-b272-d3d32d8495fb
  4. HDMI Output Audio

HDMI Output Audio: I connected my HDMI to my TV and attempted to play output audio through the secondary device but it is not detected in my sound settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output-audio/518ee249-2648-404a-8e83-6a078caf080b
  5. Windows doesn't detect my iGPU.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn't detect my iGPU.: Hello, I have an Intel core i5 6600, in the specs sheet it says that is has an iGPU but it doesn't show on the devices manager. I have a dual screen both connected on my GPU (not iGPU), it's a Nvidia GeForce GTX 750. Can someone try help me? submitted by /u/Nougator...
  6. HDMI port doesn't output to external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI port doesn't output to external monitor: I want to output video to an external monitor from my PC, through the HDMI port. However it doesn't work... I checked with other cable and other monitor but same situation. On the other hand, I can output to same monitors from other two computers, so the monitors and the...
  7. HDMI Output to TV

HDMI Output to TV: I use my laptop to send PowerPoint presentations to a big screen TV in a classroom. That works fine as long as I am in Slide Show mode. However, I cannot get anything else from the computer to the TV. When I connect the laptop to the TV I see my background photo but I do not...
  8. HDMI output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI output: I'm trying to run a projector from my Windows 10 laptop using HDMI to HDMI cable. The projector only shows background and taskbar. Using VGA to VGA cable worked fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output/b3789904-ff58-4127-8138-ead5ae41f305
  9. HDMI cable doesn't pop up under audio output options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI cable doesn't pop up under audio output options: [ATTACH] Every time I look for answers to how to change my audio output to play on my TV instead of my laptop speaker (my current default) they direct me to this window and say to set the HDMI cable to the default. However, as you can see the HDMI connection isn't here. The...
  10. Output via hdmi problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Output via hdmi problems: Basically I'm having issues with connecting my pc to my projector, because the second display settings from my previous connection to a TV are not compatible with the projectors parameters. My previous settings were to display only on the TV at 1080/120 hz. My projector...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. igpu doesnt work