Windows 10: iheart app is a piece of...

Discus and support iheart app is a piece of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; its a piece of "you know what". its becoming unreliable most of the time. I listen to smooth jazz all the while am online..but sometimes the app shuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Sep 22, 2016.

1. iheart app is a piece of...

its a piece of "you know what". its becoming unreliable most of the time. I listen to smooth jazz all the while am online..but sometimes the app shuts down for unknown reason..allowing me to revert to my other media player for support. whats causing it to malfunction? I need to get my jazz groove on, allows me to focus better.*Cool

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 22, 2016
  2. lbeamer Win User

iHeart Radio application compatability

I was under the impression that iheart radio was on the windows phone 8 OS, but aparently its only available for the older versions of windows phone. On the iheart forums they said they were working on a app for the windows phone 8 OS, that was a few months
    ago though. I'm not sure what progress they've made if any at all. I for one used the iheart radio app everyday, and am struggling without it. I hope microsoft pushes iheart to get the app out or I will be foreced back to the Android OS. I like the Windows
    OS, but this app is a must.

lbeamer, Sep 22, 2016
  3. iHeart Radio application compatability

I checked with iheart radio, they took down the app, must be updating it.

osuindie07, Sep 22, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

iheart app is a piece of...

BunnyJ, Sep 22, 2016
  5. rawr thx a lot. *Dinesh

Pathfinder, Sep 22, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    You're welcome.. I love that site.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

iheart app is a piece of...

1. iheart app is a piece of... - Similar Threads - iheart app piece

2. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  3. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  4. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  6. PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10: WHY DOES YOUR PRODUCT SUCK? BRAND NEW COMPUTER, UPDATES WHEN IT SHOULD, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY... F%CKING SUCKS. I GET KICKED OFF EVERYTIME, WHEN I PUT MY COMPUTER TO SLEEP, I LOST NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND HAVE TO RESTART MY **** COMPUTER. WHEN I'M WORKING ON MY COMPUTER I LOSE...
  7. Missing piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing piece: Was working a puzzle online and cannot find the last piece. Have tried over and over and it won't show up. How do I fix or delete the puzzle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-piece/e7533ed7-a812-4262-b50c-1533712b7f36
  8. i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not: I need a good free app that will play local radio station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-good-free-app-that-will-play-local-radio/4a376b15-e9c1-4349-a359-bba3d6ac571c
  9. Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed: If I ask Cortana to "Play Christmas Music', She thinks then replies that she can do that with iHeart I just need to install it. and it opens Edge to the Windows Store. I installed the PC app but now I get the same response as if nothing has changed. I'm running 1803 on an...
  10. iheart radio not working...???

in Windows 10 Customization
    iheart radio not working...???: I have windows 10 pro on my pc and to play music with cortana I installed iheart radio.....but when I try to signup it always tells USER COUNTRY NOT SUPPORTED...….how to solve this...../???????...