iheart radio not working...???

Discus and support iheart radio not working...??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro on my pc and to play music with cortana I installed iheart radio.....but when I try to signup it always tells USER COUNTRY NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HritikDutta, Aug 10, 2018.

1. HritikDutta Win User

I have windows 10 pro on my pc and to play music with cortana I installed iheart radio.....but when I try to signup it always tells USER COUNTRY NOT SUPPORTED...….how to solve this...../???????

:)

HritikDutta, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Cary John Win User

Iheart radio

My Iheart radio app is not working on my Samsung curved tv, can anybody help?

Cary John, Aug 10, 2018
  3. lbeamer Win User
    iHeart Radio application compatability

I was under the impression that iheart radio was on the windows phone 8 OS, but aparently its only available for the older versions of windows phone. On the iheart forums they said they were working on a app for the windows phone 8 OS, that was a few months
    ago though. I'm not sure what progress they've made if any at all. I for one used the iheart radio app everyday, and am struggling without it. I hope microsoft pushes iheart to get the app out or I will be foreced back to the Android OS. I like the Windows
    OS, but this app is a must.

lbeamer, Aug 10, 2018
  4. dhscrugco Win User

Poor iHeart Radio reception

My HTC 8x has always had very poor iHeart radio reception in certain neighborhoods. As of a few days ago however, the program just freezes after it boots.

It says "Fetching the configuration...", then "Logging in...", then just the white screen w/ iHeart radio logo. Nothing else happens, even when at home on Wi-Fi.

I really need my iHeart Radio, what can I do?

dhscrugco, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. iheart radio not working...??? - Similar Threads - iheart radio working

2. Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working: When I use the windows 10 game bar and try to record, about 1-3 minutes into the recording I get an error message that says "Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working" The recording stops and everything that I recorded does not save. Why is this happening? [Moved from :...
  3. Microsoft Office no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office no longer working: At 10:50 PM tonight (PST) in the middle of working my computer suddenly went to a blue screen and "restarted". When it came back on my Office programs (Word, Excel) no longer will open any of my documents and I get the following message: "The operating system is not presently...
  4. Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...: Trying to pair Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth headset with my laptop. The audio works for the first 5 seconds after adding the bluetooth device. But then audio stops working. Then I need to run the troubleshooter which only occassionally fixes the problem. Then I have to remove...
  5. DVD Player Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD Player Won't Work: I bought this laptop in Nov 2017. Dell 15 inch. I have not bothered to use the DVD player since I have owned it. I inserted a DVD tonight and it did not automatically start like I expected it to do. I did the usual troubleshooting and nothing worked. I read some...
  6. my camera is not working after the updatehi

my camera is not working after the updatehi: Hi all I just had undergo an windows update in my pc but after that my camera is not working I tried to solve it but it doesn't working on can any one help me...
  7. Windows 10 update not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update not working: My laptop Asus did an Windows update. Now when I open my laptop, it load,gives a bsod and restart and restart. I cant acess the fixing program and dont have a secound computer to put the usb recovery on it. Help asap Windows 10 / Sleep and Power on/off...
  8. sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound not working: I purchased an HP Pavilion 590 and have a Viewsonic HDMI monitor attached. I had to get a new cable because the old cable did not fit. The old cable had pin connectors and the new one has plug in on the side that plugs into the PC port Can anyone help?...
  9. Microphone in Bluetooth headset not working when connected to PC Windows 10

Microphone in Bluetooth headset not working when connected to PC Windows 10: hi there i recently bought a pair of beats x which is a bluetooth connection. i connected it to a pc and its said music and voice connected. But when i started to listening to music it worked fine but when i tried to speak using discord the mic didnt work. i went to control...
  10. Xbox 360 (wired) not working, 1st and 4th light turn on for a second when plugging in...

Xbox 360 (wired) not working, 1st and 4th light turn on for a second when plugging in...: - Using Windows 10 - Wired Xbox 360 Controller - Uninstalled drivers by showing hidden devices in Device Manager and removing the Xbox 360 one. - Did a restart, uninstalled / re-installed the "Xbox 360 Accessories Software" (which can be found here:...