Windows 10: iHeartRadio app doesn't start

Discus and support iHeartRadio app doesn't start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wardw, Sep 27, 2015.

1. wardw Win User

iHeartRadio app doesn't start

When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or start it, nothing happens. How can I activate the iHeartRadio app?

:)

wardw, Sep 27, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

live audio streamint

Or TuneIn or iHeartRadio apps

garym123, Sep 27, 2015
  3. I have a problem with IHEAR RADIO ,I dont have music, PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!

Hello Peter,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

Are you referring the problem with iHeartRadio app downloaded from Windows Store?

In case the problem is appearing with iHeartRadio app, then I appreciate if you could elaborate your issue with more description, so that we'll analyze the issue and guide you accordingly. Alternatively, you can get in touch with
    L: eMail iHeartRadio support team through Email. Drop an Email to
    L: iHeartRadio support with clear description about the problem.

Meanwhile, check for the update to iHeartRadio app in Windows Store. If you find an update, then try to install that update to see if it sort out the issue.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 27, 2015
Thema:

iHeartRadio app doesn't start

1. iHeartRadio app doesn't start - Similar Threads - iHeartRadio app doesn't

2. I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???: I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-iheartradio-app-there-is-no/f449b018-8f21-4358-a97b-e8906136a394
  3. I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???: I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-iheartradio-app-there-is-no/f449b018-8f21-4358-a97b-e8906136a394
  4. IHeartRadio app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    IHeartRadio app: I cannot download the iheartradio because it keeps on saying currently not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iheartradio-app/3437443b-62d4-4a0a-a35b-c194c6530970
  5. iheartradio app in Windows 10

iheartradio app in Windows 10: iheartradio app for pc does not play all stations listed. Three local stations listed, none work. Nonlocal stations work fine. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Reset app. Checked sound settings....
  6. My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?: I go to Microsoft store I click get on IHeartRadio And It start download and I wait too much and a lot of times it say something like almost done and more After too much time I wait and it say downloading.... downloading.... Please helppp??? Edit: BTF sorry for bad...
  7. iHeartRadio

iHeartRadio: I have been given by family a brand new Lenovo computer which features the 'Cortana' assistant with Windows 10. Cortana states that it uses iHeartRadio for playing music. When I use the 'Cortana' Link to go to iHeartRadio its home page says 'no longer available' and if I...
  8. Cannot download iHeartRadio

Cannot download iHeartRadio: I've been trying to get the desktop app for over a year now but I am unable to do so despite the advertising stating that I should be able to download it & as far as I can see there should not be any reason why I should not be able to use this app. I can download & use the...
  9. Cortana won't detect Iheartradio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana won't detect Iheartradio: when I ask Cortana to play music knowing that I already have installed Iheartradio, Cortana always opens google store and says first you need to install Iheartradio....
  10. Need help changing iheartradio app volume.

Need help changing iheartradio app volume.: I can't figure out how to change the iheartradio app volume separately from the system volume, it's really annoying and any help would be appreciated. 15422