Windows 10: Im a minimalist

Discus and support Im a minimalist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just plain black screen for me with some system sounds cut off (alerts and things) since I work on my pc late at night/morning. [img] I do have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by darkf0xx, Aug 6, 2015.

1. darkf0xx Win User

Im a minimalist

Just plain black screen for me with some system sounds cut off (alerts and things) since I work on my pc late at night/morning.

Im a minimalist [​IMG]

I do have a really functional Google chrome screen though if anyone wants to copy that.

Im a minimalist [​IMG]

:)

darkf0xx, Aug 6, 2015

2. i lost my minimilist after ms 10 upgrade

Hi Philip,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I'd be glad to help you.

MinimaList:

MinimaList App is an intuitive to-do app for managing lists of all your daily tasks and to-dos. Designed for touch, MinimaList takes full advantage of the Windows 8, touch friendly interface, making it the easiest list.

For more information, try to refer this link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/minimalist/9wzdncrfjcns

MinimaList App is not compatible with Windows 10. Please contact the publisher from the link, mentioned above to get the app

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Grainone Win User
    Minimalist theme/layout?

I need to reduce the amount of screen space taken up by buttons and large fonts. I have version 6.0 running on an HP iPAQ 211.

I specifically went a got a device with a big 640x480 VGA screen so I would have the most screen real-estate, however the thing wastes all that space with huge buttons and font.

The "text size" setting only seems to affect a few things. I'm not ever sure what it affects, if anything. Most importantly I want file explorer's font to be much smaller, because the files names I have are sometimes long and they get cut off. The font in the
    menus could use some reducing too.

Also I was wondering if there was a skin or theme or something that could reduce the button bar at the bottom and maybe make the keyboard a bit smaller.

I cant possibly imagine using such fonts on a smaller QVGA screen, the device would be unusable. so I know there must be a smaller option avalible.

Is there anything I can do?

Grainone, Aug 6, 2015
  4. waves Win User

Im a minimalist

your desktop reminds me when my comp encountered system event notification errors

there are actually nice minimalist wallpapers out there for minimalists

waves, Aug 6, 2015
  5. darkf0xx Win User
    lol, yea I have had all black for as long as I remember, I have tried others but just settled on all black because there aren't any distractions.

darkf0xx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Im a minimalist

1. Im a minimalist - Similar Threads - minimalist

2. How to replace Bing AI button with the minimalist image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to replace Bing AI button with the minimalist image?: Hello,Few days ago Bing AI button appeared in my search bar on task bar, replacing the minimalist image that was previously there. Is there any way to bring it back? It's still there on my work computer, issue is only on my personal laptop....
  3. How to replace Bing AI button with the minimalist image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to replace Bing AI button with the minimalist image?: Hello,Few days ago Bing AI button appeared in my search bar on task bar, replacing the minimalist image that was previously there. Is there any way to bring it back? It's still there on my work computer, issue is only on my personal laptop....
  4. Show Me Your Minimalist Windows 10 Interface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Me Your Minimalist Windows 10 Interface: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 156491
  5. Windows 10 Minimalistic Shells

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Minimalistic Shells: Hi All, I am building an embedded type image with Windows 10 IoT and I need a way or a shell that removes the start menu, taskbar, etc... I need Windows to be in a state if the users get rid of the program that is running in the foreground they can't easily access system...
  6. MInimalist win10 possibility

in Windows 10 Support
    MInimalist win10 possibility: I had been reluctant to upgrade my win7 system since it has so many tweaks that make the interface look just like win98, which is something I prefer. Then I remembered I had an old 8.1 pro key still in the box so last weekend I cloned the win7 system to a backup disk and did...