Windows 10: I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the...

Discus and support I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm a new user of windows 10 and reading "Windows 10 for seniors" so you get an idea where I'm at. I do not see the money tile and also it is absent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by golfgrammy, Jul 30, 2018.

1. I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the...

I'm a new user of windows 10 and reading "Windows 10 for seniors" so you get an idea where I'm at. I do not see the money tile and also it is absent from the alphabetical list of scroll down apps. . Where would I find this?

:)

golfgrammy, Jul 30, 2018
  2. LL-1023 Win User

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Money App fail

After adding the list of my stock(s) to the Money List, and then obtaining price updates, the Money app doesn't save my list.

When I open the app the next time, the Stock list is gone and I have to re-enter my stock list.

Also, on occasion, the App just closes down after I click on the Money tile. It sort of starts and then closes after a second or two.

Steve2015D, Jul 30, 2018
  4. I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the...

Windows 10 money

My stocks watchlist on the money tile will not stay on I enter the stocks on the watchlist do something else come back to the watchlist and all my list has gone again

petergillott, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the...

1. I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the... - Similar Threads - I'm user money

2. Money

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Money: Gift card dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money/c7163036-f643-40b1-a8c2-10320042dcfb
  3. Microsoft Money on Windows 10

Microsoft Money on Windows 10: I have used MS Money since it's inception. I downloaded the Sunset edition to my laptop a couple of years ago or more and it has been working fine, up until now that is. My laptop has a glitch and I cannot get it to load. So I'm trying to Download it to my desktop which is...
  4. Windows 10 Money Live Tile Stock Names Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Money Live Tile Stock Names Error: I have set up a list of mutual funds in my money app on windows 10. The watchlist is also shown to the Money live tile in the start menu. The mutual fund symbols and names appear normally in the app or web page but in the live tile they are shown abnormally as shown in the...
  5. Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10: What is the replacement software for Microsoft Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10? This program works so well for me. I've been able to install it to my new computer with Windows 10, but I can't register the product key as the program won't connect to my...
  6. Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing

Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing: During the last two weeks all my stocks entered in the Watch List keep disappearing. When I enter them again the same thing happens the next day. First it happened on my laptop and then on my desk top. I have a suspicion it may be related to the latest Windows update...
  7. Money on Windows 10

Money on Windows 10: I recently update my PC hardware and installed Windows 10. Previously running Windows 7 Pro and Money worked perfectly. Now I can't access the program or data files. I see from my system that my main .mny file was created on 5/2/13 and last updated (before the switch) on...
  8. Windows 10 startup "Money" tile has disappeared!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 startup "Money" tile has disappeared!: My money tile has disappeared when updated (today)with: V1803 for x64-based systems (KB4462933). I can't find how to reinstall it.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-startup-money-tile-has-disappeared/f8a8b86e-81f0-4353-b3ae-514a08c60ae3
  9. Moving Money Backup from Docs to new money program

Moving Money Backup from Docs to new money program: I Lost all of my info from due to a reinstall of Windows. I have installed an old Money program and can't find a way to bring in (transfer) Money backups that I have in MY Documents. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...
  10. Money app in windows 10.

Money app in windows 10.: I lost the Money app in windows 10. How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-money/money-app-in-windows-10/366c01a9-a0b6-4d27-9691-e6fa8e56fd0a