Windows 10: Im confused - Does Office not come with Windows 10 pro?

Discus and support Im confused - Does Office not come with Windows 10 pro? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; To gain windows 10 pro, you had to own Windows 7 office (which I did). My system says I have Windows 10 Pro and it is verified. I go to download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by airwolf3924, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Im confused - Does Office not come with Windows 10 pro?

To gain windows 10 pro, you had to own Windows 7 office (which I did). My system says I have Windows 10 Pro and it is verified.

I go to download office and I see this "365" stuff. Apparently office now costs 7 dollars a month? 84 dollars a year, every year? If this is the case, then this notion of "free" just become a little misleading. Basically I'm paying the same price for an operating system every year instead of every 5+ years.

Am I wrong on this?

Cheers!

:)

airwolf3924, Jul 30, 2015

2. im confused

Check this link out. The information provided should help you upgrade to Windows 10 manually. The versions provided are in English.

Media Creation Tool Fix

[Tech Support Supa Foodin], Jul 30, 2015
  3. im confused

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.
    It is unfortunate you have ended up in this situation.

This issue persists because you might have accidently downloaded Czech language ISO.

I would suggest you try downloading ISO once again in US-Eng, and install.

Here is the link:

Download Windows 10

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Im confused - Does Office not come with Windows 10 pro?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Office and Windows are two different things, and they have never come together, except in special bundling deals.

There's no such thing as "Windows 7 office". To get Windows 10 pro, you need WIndows 7 pro or ultimate. (or 8.x pro)

Mystere, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Im confused - Does Office not come with Windows 10 pro?

1. Im confused - Does Office not come with Windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - confused Does Office

2. What should i do im confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do im confused: Hello everyone, i bought a new laptop without an Os, the seller then configured it with windows 11 through a usb device, everything went normal besides two major things. A problem to install/download the latest windows 22h2 update, but for me the most concerning issue is that...
  3. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  4. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  5. Im confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im confused: In settings It says i don't have the requirements for the update but in the PC Health check I have all the requirements. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-confused/67fd5d59-bab7-4b61-b0b0-e67469aa085d
  6. Im confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im confused: In settings It says i don't have the requirements for the update but in the PC Health check I have all the requirements. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-confused/67fd5d59-bab7-4b61-b0b0-e67469aa085d
  7. Im really confused

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im really confused: ok so when I in task manager there is System everyone has it but for some reason I can only find it if I open file location on it in task manager. Also it says date modified 8/11/21 but I got this PC on 3/11/21 so shouldn't it say 3/11/21 and not 8/11/21 or is this a fake...
  8. im so confused about this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im so confused about this.: [ATTACH] im pretty confused, and cant think straight atm, so bare with me. this is really messy, sorry. so yesterday windows AV came up with Trojan:Win32/Powessere.N as a virus, but when i click remove it wont work. but when i re-scanned (in windows AV) it couldn't find...
  9. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Upgrade Confusion

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Upgrade Confusion: Hello, I've been running Windows 7 Pro on my desktop and laptop for, well, years, and have been dreading leaving it behind. Since it'll no longer be supported, I purchased Windows 10 Home and installed it yesterday on my desktop. However, for some reason, Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Office Pro telemetry changes are coming?

in Windows 10 News
    Office Pro telemetry changes are coming?: Microsoft to update Office Pro Plus after Dutch ministry questions privacy The Netherlands’ justice ministry was concerned popular programs were sending diagnostic data from Europe to the US without adequate user controls. Microsoft plans to update its Office Pro Plus...