Windows 10: Im Despaired please help me

Discus and support Im Despaired please help me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the afternoon my tablet crashed so i rebooted it by pressing the power and volume button, but if i go to the lock screen it does not react if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KingPrestine, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Im Despaired please help me

In the afternoon my tablet crashed so i rebooted it by pressing the power and volume button, but if i go to the lock screen it does not react if i touch it. In the boot menu i was beforehand the touchscreen worked. If i try to completly reset the tablet it either asks for my password but if I type it in it says its invalid even tough i just changed it to be sure and its 100% right. Or the resetting progress just stops and i get a message saying a problem occurred. Can someone pls help me?

:)

KingPrestine, Jun 19, 2016

2. **** i'm new please help me

i've jsut recently got the e65

well for the past week my bills ahve been flying through the roof, right now it's about $100+

i'm assuming my phone is being picked up by my wireless router and my downloads use the bandwidth from the e65

i make this assumption because when i check the internet usage for my cable ithas been the same all month so far, this also accounts for my high bills this month

i'm not sure what to do, please help me

i just need some urgent help

i am sorry if it does not make sense

frootluips, Jun 19, 2016
  3. **** i'm new please help me

- check if your UMTS (3G) is on instead of GSM. This might lead to higher costs.

- check if you have (accidentally) have your mobile-internet (not WIFI) on and left it there.

how exactly do i do these???

i need to make sure that i have them off cos i'm freakin peeaved off...

frootluips, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

Im Despaired please help me

1. Im Despaired please help me - Similar Threads - Despaired please help

2. please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me!: why cant I download the game????? Anything wrong???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/8103ee39-432f-4b57-acc0-03b67025779e
  3. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: คอมขึ้นแต่คำว่าrestartแล้วก็ขึ้นแบบไม่หายเลยค่ะกดอะไรไม่ได้เลยพอขึ้นแล้วก็ดับไปแล้วก็เป็นแบบนี้ไปเรื่อยๆไม่หายสักทีเลยค่ะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/918c34a9-a59f-497e-a873-a0c2e5794fcc
  4. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  5. Help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  6. PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING: I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on at all, the screen just stays black and occasionally has the logo of the pc brand but it shows up for a split second and the...
  7. Im desperate please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im desperate please help: What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mut0/im_desperate_please_help/
  8. please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help me: My windows 10 just done an upgrade and now all my music and photo folders have dissapeared its saying i have nothing on my computer. Its never done this before please help me restore them...
  9. Im at a loss. Please help me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im at a loss. Please help me.: So my computer boots fine to the screen where the time and date is displayed. Here's where it gets weird. If I got any key on my keyboard or click my mouse, no login box appears. What's weirder still is I can't click anywhere on the screen without this happening. Not even...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...