Windows 10: I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

Discus and support I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I'm getting BSOD while shutting down my pc after using it for 3-4 hours. It just says shutting down for 2-3 minutes and gives BSOD. When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NiyaziU, Dec 1, 2023.

1. NiyaziU Win User

I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

Hi. I'm getting BSOD while shutting down my pc after using it for 3-4 hours. It just says shutting down for 2-3 minutes and gives BSOD. When I try to shutdown after 10-20 minutes of usage it shutdowns with no problem. I'm on Windows 11. I'm linking my minidump files below. Can someone help me?https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar5jCZp9bMgAhrlZJQsQMjGF5ZhTrA?e=ic3y0d

:)

NiyaziU, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Nisko Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 1, 2023
  4. I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

1. I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC - Similar Threads - I'm Getting BSOD

2. My pc shuts down or go to sleep while I'm playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down or go to sleep while I'm playing: Hi everyone, I recently built a new PC, but every time I try a new game, it shuts down. I played Resident Evil 2, and at first, it was fine, but after 3 hours of gameplay, it started to shut down. Eventually, it stabilized, and I was able to finish the game. The same thing...
  3. My pc shuts down or go to sleep while I'm playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc shuts down or go to sleep while I'm playing: Hi everyone, I recently built a new PC, but every time I try a new game, it shuts down. I played Resident Evil 2, and at first, it was fine, but after 3 hours of gameplay, it started to shut down. Eventually, it stabilized, and I was able to finish the game. The same thing...
  4. I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC: Hi. I'm getting BSOD while shutting down my pc after using it for 3-4 hours. It just says shutting down for 2-3 minutes and gives BSOD. When I try to shutdown after 10-20 minutes of usage it shutdowns with no problem. I'm on Windows 11. I'm linking my minidump files below....
  5. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while shutting down: Hello, I have been getting BSOD for the last couple of days while shutting down, but not on restarts. I used bluescreen view and it shows it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, I have also tried updating drivers such as graphic card, RST but that didn't help either. I have attached the...
  6. BSOD while shutting down

BSOD while shutting down: Hello, I have been getting BSOD for the last couple of days while shutting down, but not on restarts. I used bluescreen view and it shows it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, I have also tried updating drivers such as graphic card, RST but that didn't help either. I have attached the...
  7. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random BSOD while shutting down the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD while shutting down the PC: hey, i have this problem like 2-3 months i try many solutions from internet but makes no sense.... this blue screens are random, sometimes 1 times in a week sometimes 2 times on a day ..... DMP file........
  9. Random BSOD while shutting down the PC

Random BSOD while shutting down the PC: hey, i have this problem like 2-3 months i try many solutions from internet but makes no sense.... this blue screens are random, sometimes 1 times in a week sometimes 2 times on a day ..... DMP file........
  10. BSOD while shutting down...?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while shutting down...?: hey..I was shutting down my pc, when suddenly a Blue Screen Of Death appears after the "Shutting Down" screen...resource_not_owned please help 40742