Windows 10: IM GOING MAD!

Discus and support IM GOING MAD! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey guys, i have a REAL PAIN IN THE BRAIN problem! i cant use (code Completion or what ever name it has) in anyyyyy WINDOWS, and Visual Studios 2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Metipayton, Aug 3, 2018.

1. IM GOING MAD!

hey guys, i have a REAL PAIN IN THE BRAIN problem!

i cant use (code Completion or what ever name it has) in anyyyyy WINDOWS, and Visual Studios 2015 and 2017 and Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ and Eclipse android Studio and OTHERSSS........... its about 2 month!

im rly mad now! i did whatever i could, i did change my Operation system, i reInstall it, i repaired it i Googled it (no one have this problem!)

I NEED HELP plz....

thanx in advance <3

:)

Metipayton, Aug 3, 2018

2. Phone gone mad

I've bought a Lumia 1020 today. When I turned it on at the first time it froze twice before I could go through the initial steps. It has gone mad, the screen is unresponsive, it starts apps like mad, jumps around, I can't turn it off because it starts again
    immediately. The backside is very hot. Unusuable. Ideas?

Zolikabácsi, Aug 3, 2018
  3. elbmek Win User
    Browsers Going mad!!!

Has Win 10 updated something today??? All my browsers, IE, FF, Chrome and Brave going mad!!!

elbmek, Aug 3, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

IM GOING MAD!

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.

• IM GOING MAD! [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• IM GOING MAD! [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.

• IM GOING MAD! [​IMG]
    4. Click OK.

• IM GOING MAD! [​IMG]
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

IM GOING MAD!

1. IM GOING MAD! - Similar Threads - GOING MAD

2. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  3. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  4. Freshly built PC get KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 BSOD I'm gonna go mad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freshly built PC get KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 BSOD I'm gonna go mad: Hi I just assemble a brand new pc and a clean install of Window 11. It was running fine and I left it overnight with no BSOD crash.Today it just crash while watching youtube. This is the minidump...
  5. Freshly built PC get KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 BSOD I'm gonna go mad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freshly built PC get KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 BSOD I'm gonna go mad: Hi I just assemble a brand new pc and a clean install of Window 11. It was running fine and I left it overnight with no BSOD crash.Today it just crash while watching youtube. This is the minidump...
  6. HELP!!!! My touchpad is going absolutley MAD!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!!!! My touchpad is going absolutley MAD!!!: Hi, i have a Lenovo ThinkPad T400s and it is a bit older because there is still a product key from Win Vista. Then someone who bought this laptop installed Win 7. Then my dad bought it for me to school, and then i installed Win 10 Home 2009 a.k.a. 20H2. I've encountered an...
  7. Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound: There is an annoying beep sound which happens at random times throughout the day when I'm using my laptop. I tried everything to stop it: switched all sound off on the laptop, tried running trouble shooter on speakers, ran support assist several times, tried Procmon which did...
  8. Re-installed Windows 10 last night and I think I'm going mad. Start menu looks weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-installed Windows 10 last night and I think I'm going mad. Start menu looks weird: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrBarryShitpeas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx4cb9/reinstalled_windows_10_last_night_and_i_think_im/
  9. Fans going mad in games!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans going mad in games!: Just recently, my fans have started going crazy when running VR or games like Read Dead Redemption 2. Now, this didn't used to happen. When I look at temps via MSI Afterburner (or fpsVR in VR) during play, the GPU temp is usually between 65 and 75 degrees with similar values...
  10. Windows 10 "Update" Causing Fan to Go Fast/Mad (May 2019)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 "Update" Causing Fan to Go Fast/Mad (May 2019): Last week I received a cumulative update from Windows, number KB346084. I noticed the fan started going crazy whenever I was using Edge, other than that it worked fine, so I deleted this specific update. The fan was no longer going crazy but it made the laptop extremely slow...