Windows 10: I'm having issues with mesenger

Discus and support I'm having issues with mesenger in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveGrOA., Aug 9, 2018.

1. DaveGrOA. Win User

I'm having issues with mesenger

It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck.

:)

DaveGrOA., Aug 9, 2018

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Downloads
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2018
  4. I'm having issues with mesenger

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

I'm having issues with mesenger

1. I'm having issues with mesenger - Similar Threads - I'm having issues

2. I'm having a bunch of issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  3. I'm having a bunch of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  4. I'm having an issue with error messages

I'm having an issue with error messages: I keep on getting an error message that states: "C:\Users\[me]\AppData\Roaming\windows11installationassistant.s...""Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."What do I do?im on windows 11 btw...
  5. I'm having issues with teredo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with teredo: Okay so, I'm trying to join parties or invite friends to a party. I cant do either. I went onto xbox console companion and went to networks and it says I'm connect to the internet and xbox live services. But It says that teredo is unable to qualify and that server...
  6. I'm having issues with teredo

I'm having issues with teredo: Okay so, I'm trying to join parties or invite friends to a party. I cant do either. I went onto xbox console companion and went to networks and it says I'm connect to the internet and xbox live services. But It says that teredo is unable to qualify and that server...
  7. I'm having some issues with services.msc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having some issues with services.msc.: Since the last update a few days ago I can't open services.msc anymore (through win+R). "An administrator disallows it". Even if I try to run it as administrator this message pops up. I have enabled the administrator account and can open services.msc when logged in as admin....
  8. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325
  9. I'm having issues with a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having issues with a black screen: Everytime I try to boot, the desktop screen goes black. The most recent attempt displayed the desktop for a few seconds, then went black again. I'm still able to see the mouse cursor, and I can still access the start menu, but I can't see anything else. I've just finished...
  10. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...: DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS...