Windows 10: I'm having trouble finding files

Discus and support I'm having trouble finding files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, first post here. I have 10 installed and am trying to download files computer to a separate program that opens a browse your files dialog box.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fabricator, Jun 27, 2017.

1. I'm having trouble finding files

Hello, first post here. I have 10 installed and am trying to download files computer to a separate program that opens a browse your files dialog box. The folders in the dialog box are the same ones where the files are on the computer but they don't appear in the folders in the dialog box. I'll try to post a screenshot, maybe that will explain better than I can.

I'm having trouble finding files [​IMG]

:)

fabricator, Jun 27, 2017

2. I'm having troubles finding some settings.

yeah...I hate that part....but...be advised you're just seeing a link to the photos, not having the photos downloaded to your device...so, its not taking up space, and should only be using a trickle link to make them available on your device.. click the photo
    from facebook on your phone and you can view it no problem. But, to use the photo, you have to download it..using the save to phone option.

As far as notifications...see what the settings are in Settings->Ringtones+Sounds.

Phil101 Outlook, Jun 27, 2017
  3. I'm having troubles finding some settings.

I cannot seem to find a way to turn off the syncing of photos from facebook. That takes up a ridiculous amount of memory and I cannot simply delete the albums. I also cannot find anywhere to change what kind of Toasts I'm getting. I somehow turned off
    the toast notifications to both of my email accounts.

RyanHowanyk, Jun 27, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

I'm having trouble finding files

What is the program that you are using? Downloads are going to be in your user download folder. You can check the online Onedrive folder, since everything syncs from the Onedrive folder on your computer to Microsoft's Cloud.

bro67, Jun 27, 2017
  5. The program is APM Planner 2, the hardware is a flight controller board I'm using on a helicopter. BTW, I'm done with the grind too.

fabricator, Jun 27, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    It should be either in Programs or Programx86.

bro67, Jun 27, 2017
  7. OK, thanks, I'll look into that.

fabricator, Jun 27, 2017
  8. pepanee Win User

Sorry, I was typing everything with explanation, but I clicked on the picture above and all that I typed disappeared.

I'll keep it simple. Box on the right is only looking at txt files, whereas the box in the center shows all the files. I had a much better explanation, but that's the summary of it all. I hope you understand what I mean.

pepanee, Jun 28, 2017
  9. I do and thanks to you and everybody, that was the problem, that file picker only has one option, .txt. I went online and found a file converter and I'm now good to go. You guys are worth every penny!

fabricator, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble finding files - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble finding the drivers for Windows 11 on my USB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble finding the drivers for Windows 11 on my USB.: I'm having trouble finding the drivers for Windows 11 on my USB. I have attempted several attempts via the Microsoft Support area, as well as online tutorials. Neither have solved my problem. When I search for drivers there are none, and when I browse for drivers none are...
  3. I'm having trouble finding the drivers for Windows 11 on my USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble finding the drivers for Windows 11 on my USB.: I'm having trouble finding the drivers for Windows 11 on my USB. I have attempted several attempts via the Microsoft Support area, as well as online tutorials. Neither have solved my problem. When I search for drivers there are none, and when I browse for drivers none are...
  4. I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.: In my Microsoft devices at account.microsoft.com/devices Microsoft edge, when I go into my gaming laptop ASUS/TUF, I can't find the device coverage tab. It's there for my Xbox 360 but not my laptop and I need it to check if my warranty is still active, I've tried searching...
  5. I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.

I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.: In my Microsoft devices at account.microsoft.com/devices Microsoft edge, when I go into my gaming laptop ASUS/TUF, I can't find the device coverage tab. It's there for my Xbox 360 but not my laptop and I need it to check if my warranty is still active, I've tried searching...
  6. I'm having trouble updating Windows

I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  7. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  8. Having trouble finding a dll file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble finding a dll file: So it not uncommon for me to have to fix windows 10 after a clean instal but this time was intense but there is one dll file that I've looked everywhere for and I guess it just doesn't exist or something VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll Does anyone know where to find this or have a...
  9. I'm having trouble with icons and thumbnails.

I'm having trouble with icons and thumbnails.: Problem .PNG files don't have thumbnails: *I had to cut out file names for privacy reasons* : [ATTACH] Problem 2 Windows 10's built apps like Settings, Mail, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, Groove Music, etc... have missing icons:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Quick note: I'm not...
  10. I'm Having Trouble...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Having Trouble...: Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335