Windows 10: I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet

Discus and support I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; That's it guys.'m game over! Doing that system restore ****ed me over real good. I get BSOD everytime I try to boot into windowsstopcode 0xC000021A Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Max Pen, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Max Pen Win User

I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet

That's it guys.'m game over! Doing that system restore ****ed me over real good.

I get BSOD everytime I try to boot into windows
    stopcode 0xC000021A

Max Pen, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Max Pen Win User

Hey there,

could a bad shutdown, aka a forced shutdown **** things up for me like this?

I also had while trying to fix this mess a BSOD to make matters worse

DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL Error

I've solved that one though by removing two drives of hyper v that were left on the windows

I removed hyper V because a driver of it was causing the issue.

Been trying to solve this but I'm losing my mind, i got alot of urgent things to do and need my pc to work

I usually always track and solve my issue but this one its crippling me severly seeing as it causes me to have on internet...

:)

Max Pen, Apr 23, 2018
  3. zaar---01 Win User
    Nokia Service Layer Host Stopped Responding while updating n95

Man, I'm having the same problem here!!!

The only solution I have in my mind is : 'go to a Lanhouse (or Internet Coffe), and Update there :/

becouse I have Windows Vista too.. and it's freaking me out

soo... that's it!

zaar---01, Apr 23, 2018
  4. LCRT Win User

problem with Private Photo & Lock app

read the whole thread again.

5. Clintlgm Win User
    Sure sounds like a crashing hard drive to me?

Clintlgm, Apr 23, 2018
  6. Max Pen Win User
    How so? I've got a utility installed that monitors disk health and it doesn't show any signs like that.

Max Pen, Apr 23, 2018
  7. Ben Myers Win User
    Right-click the connection icon in the lower right corner and select "Troubleshoot problems".

Ben

Ben Myers, Apr 23, 2018
  8. Clintlgm Win User

Shot in the dark I guess, your losing data. You lost some data with the hard shut down whatever you had on your RAM at the time. system files should not have been affected since they were only temporarily written there.

Have you tried DISM to repair things From a Admin CMD prompt

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

SFC /scannow

Clintlgm, Apr 23, 2018
  9. Samuria Win User
    Open a cmd prompt type
    Ipconfig /all
    Post results let's see what the network problems are

Samuria, Apr 23, 2018
  10. Max Pen Win User
    I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet [​IMG]

See logs:
    cbs.zip

I got corrupted files, can't start google chrome or command prompt (only in safe mode), sfc scannow doesn't show me which files are corrupted in the log

i'm now gong back to earliest restore point I have , hoping that fixes things... from the 7th of April

I've ran all 3 commands through DISM, no LUCK, HELP ME PLEASE , been losing over 4 hours on this now today.

I also got a windows 10 laptop and ran the SFC scannow command on it and it found corrupted files and corrected them. My question is if its possible to copy the windows files from laptop to desktop pc to then resolve the corrupted issue?

Max Pen, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet - Similar Threads - I'm honestly losing

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I'm about to freak out, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm about to freak out, please help: My PC crashed yesterday, and it seemed to crash because of both google chrome overloading and windows explorer loading weird. I had to close all programs, force end windows explorer and then my PC kept workinv without issues for another 6 hours and then it suddenly crashed...
  8. I'm going to lose my mind with the updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm going to lose my mind with the updates: [ATTACH] I have the 1607 version and I want to upgrade to the latest one so I can use the power toys, but when the time comes, my pc freezes between 17% and 15%. I don't know what to do anymore, please help :( I had to pull the cable to get it out submitted by...
  9. Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...
  10. Groove music - i'm losing my mind! (indexing problem - probably)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music - i'm losing my mind! (indexing problem - probably): Groove Music - the default music app in windows 10 is behaving a bit weird lately. So, the symptoms are as follows: when I add a series of mp3s in my folder, which is set as default music location in Groove Music, the files aren't being added. Granted, since forever this app...