Windows 10: I'm looking for a network tool

Discus and support I'm looking for a network tool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vedita BR, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Vedita BR Win User

I'm looking for a network tool

It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet.

I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app is Process Explorer from Sysinternals wich you can monitor the I/O Processor in megabytes.

Any TIPS?

:)

Vedita BR, Nov 3, 2015
  2. RPG17A Win User

Looking for a tool bar...

Hi

If your using internet explorer right click settings icon(cogwheel) very top right of page not the lower one near account photo holder.

I'm looking for a network tool [​IMG]

RPG17A, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Looking for a tool bar...

This toolbar available in internet explorer

Raman Singh [Insider], Nov 3, 2015
  4. razy60 Win User

Go to portforward.com they have the relevant tools

razy60, Nov 4, 2015
  5. mysorian Win User
    mysorian, Jan 25, 2016
Thema:

1. I'm looking for a network tool - Similar Threads - I'm looking network

2. I'm looking for the solution of this problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm looking for the solution of this problem.: Hi guys,I really want solutions to this problem.I recently install an executable file in my system after just a few minutes my system just started heating and lagging very badly. After looking for the issue I found that when I connect to the internet the problem creates an...
  3. Looking for a partitioning tool with requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for a partitioning tool with requirements: I'm looking for a disk partitioning tool that meets the following requirements Can run on a wroking Windows 10, or form a bootable flash drive Can create or remove ALL partitioning types, including specifying the GUIDs on GPT disks Either the Windows or bootable version can...
  4. I'm looking for a Website.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm looking for a Website.: A year ago I found a website, that show all the must-have programs for Windows computers. Now I need the page and I can't find it. Does anyone know The Website? submitted by /u/finn4fansx [link] [comments]...
  5. Looking for a simple, free network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  6. Looking for Network Analysis tool

Looking for Network Analysis tool: Is there a GUI based network traffic analysis tool like tcpdump for Windows? If no GUI, then I’ll settle for a command line version. I found a product from Microolap however, I want to know what my options are? Thank-You 154589
  7. Looking for a tool to copy files to a mounted network drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a tool to copy files to a mounted network drive: Hi there! I hope this is the right sub for my question, no idea where else i could ask this... i have my business gdrive mounted as a network drive in windows (via an app called RaiDrive), and it works. i can upload files to it by simple drag n drop in explorer. now my...
  8. Looking for a tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a tool: I am looking for a tool to download that does the following: Removes all of the data collecting/telemetry found here: [REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY Removes all apps including the Store, Cortana, and Edge Removes OneDrive and SkyDrive including the SkyDrive in...
  9. Looking for a WIFI connectivity tool.

Looking for a WIFI connectivity tool.: Hello, I'm doing some WAP upgrades for a company I work for. They have a pretty robust Cisco lightweight AP system and I'm upgrading the hardware to support wireless AC. I have 60-70 WAPs to go through and I want to go through them quickly. They have multiple subnets...
  10. Looking for a tool to create a .pdb file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a tool to create a .pdb file.: Hi, I'm developing some tools that produce Win32 image files (.exe or .dll), and I want to supply debug information so that a user can use the image with a debugger. Does anyone know a tool that can write pdb files? Presumably from Microsoft, but possibly from some third...