Windows 10: I'm missing something.

Discus and support I'm missing something. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to re-install Windows 10 on my Dell tablet. I know some software has to be re-installed. Right now, while visiting some web sites, I get no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by milford, Aug 19, 2017.

1. milford Win User

I'm missing something.

I had to re-install Windows 10 on my Dell tablet. I know some software has to be re-installed. Right now, while visiting some web sites, I get no pictures showing. I was trying to print out a review of external harddrives, but the pictures didn't show. Just a blank spot.
    Just now, I'm trying to print a recipe from a certain web site for my wife, but its coming up blank.
    Now, on my laptop with Windows 10, it works. On my desktop with Windows 8.1 it works. Just my tablet. I tried some Visual Basic files but no.

Can anyone help.

:)

milford, Aug 19, 2017

2. N900 is rubbish... unless I'm missing something?

At least you're not crying - as a n900 user would be!

adriancthompson, Aug 19, 2017
  3. N900 is rubbish... unless I'm missing something?

You want a phone with good signal and you're getting an iPhone?

Hello sweet irony

richwhite---01, Aug 19, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

I'm missing something.

Could be a big help knowing what Browser/s you are using that have that issue. I have an up-to-date Venue 8 and haven't seen that issue using Internet Explorer 11 and the latest Firefox. Edge works but don't have much need for it yet.

Berton, Aug 19, 2017
  5. milford Win User
    I use Chrome and Windows Edge on my tablet. Both have the same problem. My laptop and desktop also have Chrome and Edge. No problem there. Also use Ice Dragon on laptop, no problem.

This page, no pictures on my tablet...

The Best Hard Drive Upgrades for PS4 | GamesRadar+

Its not Javascript or my AdBlocker

milford, Aug 19, 2017
  6. milford Win User
    I just found the problem. Avast is blocking me. I have an Avast icon on the top of my browsers. Clicking on that gives me a settings box. Clicking on more settings shows a few checkmarked boxes. I unchecked Block Tracking and now I can see the pictures on the website. I tried checking the sub boxes one at a time to see which one is causing the problem, but then one web site works, and another doesn't. I have to keep everything Off.
    Time for a new A/V.

milford, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I'm missing something.

1. I'm missing something. - Similar Threads - I'm missing something

2. I'm missing my microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm missing my microphone: I'm missing my microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-my-microphone/66bd9990-63dd-4566-b0a5-f833720ec68d
  3. I'm missing my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm missing my microphone: I'm missing my microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-my-microphone/66bd9990-63dd-4566-b0a5-f833720ec68d
  4. Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?

Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?: After updating my Surface GO 2 Wi-Fi 256 gb to Windows 11 I noticed a few things that I can't find an option for:I can't get lables to show in the task bar nor can I get task icons to not always group.I can't organize my start menu like in Windows 10. I can make folders and...
  5. Something is invalid or missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is invalid or missing: Hello, Its for a long time that I want to open a game that runs with FLASH PLAYER,And I see this error every time:What is the solution? what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-invalid-or-missing/1cd0d822-2096-4abf-ae10-cb067246207f
  6. Something is invalid or missing

Something is invalid or missing: Hello, Its for a long time that I want to open a game that runs with FLASH PLAYER,And I see this error every time:What is the solution? what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-invalid-or-missing/1cd0d822-2096-4abf-ae10-cb067246207f
  7. Am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I missing something?: I tried the new MS Edge, but I was unable to find where to change my home page or default search engine... Did they eliminate that this time around? "We are Microsoft, resistance is futile!" submitted by /u/radrick01 [link] [comments]...
  8. I'm looking to calculate something for my game.

I'm looking to calculate something for my game.: I want to know the percentage of difference between 5 sensitivity and 6 sensitivity in windows settings in order to calculate the new sensitivity I'm going to be using. Thanks! submitted by /u/Breaddlt [link] [comments]...
  9. Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?: submitted by /u/10xKnowItAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is21ud/am_i_missing_something/
  10. I'm Probably missing something but please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm Probably missing something but please help.: Hi there I made a small mistake. I was having trouble with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my pc but sound would still come out of the pc and not the headphones. so i found a fix and went through step by step until it got to "uninstall Realtek HD audio manager. i...