I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc

Discus and support I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc . I'm told it ( windows Mail?) is obsolete. ant ideas out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrisreynolds3, Jul 10, 2018.

1. chrisreynolds3 Win User

I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc

I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc . I'm told it ( windows Mail?) is obsolete. ant ideas out there?

:)

chrisreynolds3, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Dilbert Win User

Windows Live Mail by Windows 7

Dear All,

Core i3 with Windows 7 Home. Recently swapped the HD
    due to crash & reinstalled Win 7 including WLM (Windows
    Live Mail). I encountered 3 problems while configuring
    my account & restoring the (previously exported) inbox.

1/ A family member of mine used my system to check his e-mail.
    To do this he created a second account in WLM in order to read
    his hotmail e-mail traffic. I have now deleted the account but
    when WLM is launched i repeatedly get a login window
    containing the details of the family member's e-mail address
    instead of my details. How can i clear this and make sure that
    when WLM is launched only my e-mail addres is visible?

2/ Mijn account is configured to remember its password,
    and enable immediate access of my mails.
    Despite of this i get a login window when WLM is started.
    When i fill out e-mailaddress & password and press enter
    the account is not recognised and WLM pretends that e-mail
    address or password are wrong. Nevertheless i can see the headers
    of my e-mails and if i close the login window i can also access & read
    the e-mails.. How can i remove the login window permanently?

3/ I'd like to disable the option "leave copy on server" Where can i find
    this option in WLM?

Thanks in advance,
    Dilbert

Dilbert, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Ramesh.Kumar Win User
    Windows 10 Live Mail

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per the issue description you are facing issue in downloading any attachment from Live mail and sending emails.
    It is possible that there are corrupted files on your Windows Live Mail that could be causing the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

What do I do if I can't download my attachments in Windows Live Mail?

If issue persists, I would suggest you to repair Windows live mail as its corruption might be the cause of your issue.

We recommend that you try repairing Windows Live Mail to check if it fixes the issue. Before you repair Windows Live Mail, you can backup your files to make sure that you do not lose any of them. You can click on this

link
    for steps on how to backup your files.

Once your files have been backed up, you can then follow the steps below to repair Windows Live Mail.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs, then Uninstall a program.
    • Look for Windows Essentials.
    • Right click on Windows Essentials and click on Uninstall/Change.

A window will pop up asking to either remove or repair Windows Essentials.
    • Choose Repair all Windows Essentials program.

If repairing does not work, then we advise that you uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail. You can follow the same steps above but choose Remove instead of repair. You can then visit this

link
    where you can download a fresh copy of Windows Live Mail.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 10, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged    v.3 doc 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc - Similar Threads - I'm running Mail

2. All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting: Hello all, this problem started happening just today. It was fine earlier at about 3:00pm, but when I got home at about 10ish, I started having all sorts of problems. The Laptop I have is the 17inch MSI GE72 M VR, 7RG Apache Pro. The Graphics Card is thee GeForce GTX 1070,...
  3. Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.: Recently, I got the Windows 10 Build 17711.rs_prerelease.180703-1539 evaluation copy, and now, none of my bluetooth devices will not connect to my computer at all. In addition, I am unable to turn off bluetooth altogether, so I can't even disable bluetooth on my computer,...
  4. Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!: "There is a problem with the recording device you have selected for this track please check that it is turned on and connected to the computer you may need to restart mixpad" So that's what it's saying and I even tried reinstialling Mixpad and I use my Turtlebeach Z22...
  5. I'm confused about "Administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm confused about "Administrator": When I got my new laptop with Win 10, I took my Local account as an Administrator. I thought it gave me full rights to do everything. However, every so often, a pop-up tells me i need to be an Administrator. And I must bypass it by pressing Enter, or something like that. (...
  6. Keyboard locks while I'm working

Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  7. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  8. Wow, I'm running as admin in my two Win10 PCs and didn't know it!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wow, I'm running as admin in my two Win10 PCs and didn't know it!: Within the last year, I bought a Dell XPS 8900 tower and an Acer Spin3 laptop. Both came with Windows 10. I just discovered that I'm running as the administrator in both PCs and never even knew it. I assumed I was running as a user since I get the UAC (User Account...
  9. C drive is full and I'm running out of options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C drive is full and I'm running out of options: Well I have been dealing with never ending loss of space on my c drive for years and now I'm finally at a loss. My setup is a ASUS ET2411IUTI-B002C with windows 10 installed. The c drive is 80 gb and the d drive 850 gb. I have tried changing the partition but no space to do...
  10. I'm running 8 pc's: how to install W10 and keep my programs???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm running 8 pc's: how to install W10 and keep my programs???: Folks, As my title indicates, I've got a few machines. They're all running nicely. (Well, except for the Surface, but that's just the way the surface is...). I'm VERY interested in upgrading to Windows 10 when it is released, especially since MS states it'll be free. (I...