Windows 10: I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair.

Discus and support I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My work server is Windows 2003 Server. Raid Hard drive failed and was replaced. Now I can not connect to the server. error message: Windows cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by J. DavidKarlin, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair.

My work server is Windows 2003 Server. Raid Hard drive failed and was replaced. Now I can not connect to the server.

error message:

Windows cannot access \\SERVER\data

You do not have permission to access \\SERVER\data. Contact your network administrator to request access.

On my server \data sharing is enabled and permissions granted.

HELP?

:)

J. DavidKarlin, Jul 18, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2018
  4. I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair.

Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair.

1. I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair. - Similar Threads - I'm trying reconnect

2. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  3. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  4. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network slow to reconnect after sleep and restart.

Network slow to reconnect after sleep and restart.: Hello, I'm running the latest version of windows. 20H2 Build 19042.685. Within the last couple of days I've noticed that my network does not immediately reconnect after waking from sleep. It used to already be up and running when I'd wake from sleep, but now it has to...
  6. After Sleep, my computer dont want to reconnect to my network

After Sleep, my computer dont want to reconnect to my network: After sleep, my computer wont reconnect to my network. If I click on the network it will ask me for the network password...if I type the password it will connect. If I reboot the computer, then it will automatically reconnect to the network... how can I fix this, I don't...
  7. Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update

Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update: Hello Community I'm having issues when I try to open google.com or youtube.com on my home network on any browser. They can't be reached and Windows Network Diagnostics says: "The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 443, possibly due to firewall or...
  8. Unable to reconnect to my WiFi network

Unable to reconnect to my WiFi network: So this laptop last connected successfully about a month ago to my WiFi network with no problem. It's set to connect automatically but there's no connection. I tried to connect manually and it says the network key is incorrect. There's only 1 key. Other devices are connecting...
  9. I'm trying to share my cellular network connection

I'm trying to share my cellular network connection: ....... in my case the Mobile Hotspot turn on and off button is greyed out (see screenshot). https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...ows-10-pc.html [img] Running this command : netsh wlan show drivers Shows: Hosted network supported : yes Microsoft Hosted...
  10. Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Network Disconnect and Reconnect: Hello Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors Event 27 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected. Event 33 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network...