Windows 10: im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

Discus and support im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ancelramdass, Jul 21, 2018.

1. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away

:)

ancelramdass, Jul 21, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

bluetooth ear buds

You can only connect to one BT audio device at a time

Air pods are one device with buds for each ear.

garym123, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Railroader J, Jul 21, 2018
  4. SasseJan Win User

im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

I recently plugged a blue tooth adapter in to use a ear buds, but when I turn the ear buds on windows crashes?

Original title: blue tooth adapter

I recently plugged a blue tooth adapter in to use a ear buds, but when I turn the ear buds on windows crashes????b

SasseJan, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

1. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me - Similar Threads - using samsung ear

2. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  3. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  4. i can't connect my Samsung ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't connect my Samsung ear buds: How do I connect my Samsung ear buds to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-samsung-ear-buds/d2e436a5-c334-4259-bb30-93a703692591
  5. i can't connect my Samsung ear buds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't connect my Samsung ear buds: How do I connect my Samsung ear buds to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-samsung-ear-buds/d2e436a5-c334-4259-bb30-93a703692591
  6. Bluetooth Ear Buds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Ear Buds: I have some Bluetooth earbuds that I am trying to use with various applications as input and output devices. Currently I am testing the EarFun Free Pro headset which gets good review from CNET:"At one time, we had the cheaper EarFun Free on this list, but the newer and more...
  7. Ear Buds; no Volume Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ear Buds; no Volume Control: Just got a set of Bluetooth Ear Buds...very inexpensive set. Did not need the fancy great music sounding Buds.When I pair them with my Phone, my Phones Volume controls the Volume Level. When I pair them with my Desktop running Windows 10...they pair just fine. the issue...
  8. Study reveals Galaxy Buds Pro effective for people with hearing loss

in Windows 10 News
    Study reveals Galaxy Buds Pro effective for people with hearing loss: New research conducted by Samsung Medical Center suggests Galaxy Buds Pro could assist those with hearing impairments to better engage in conversations Samsung Electronics today revealed the findings of a new study published in Clinical and Experimental Otorhinolaryngology,...
  9. ear buds and windoows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ear buds and windoows 10: I watch a lot of movies on my pc. I am now trying my third pair of wireless earbuds JBL this time. They all cut in and out about every fourth word. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to wired earbuds??...
  10. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me: when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung buds people cant hear me