Windows 10: *.ima error

Discus and support *.ima error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using increadimail and keep getting a message "ima file is not associated with incredimail do you wish to associate it YES NO" niether make any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by toppergraph, Nov 30, 2015.

1. *.ima error

I am using increadimail and keep getting a message "ima file is not associated with incredimail do you wish to associate it YES NO" niether make any differance .It seems to have come and gone with different builds.

Help anyone

:)

toppergraph, Nov 30, 2015

2. does customer support answer calls?

foldaer not there to delete. I assumed it had been deleted earlier but system would not take fix.

Error 80240020, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Dr. Error Win User
    Windows 10

Yesterday I started my computer and out of the blue it just didn't work. I got a windowsscreen that said "PC did not start correctly" so I tried all of the built-in troubleshooting functions but none of them worked. Even resetting my computer wouldn't work
    for some reason. I searched it up on the internet and got some tips about trying with the commandprompt, didn't work either. It all ended with me formatting my harddrives and trying to install Windows again, guess what? Didn't work.

Have anyone got any ideas of what might work? I'm up for anything at this point since I haven't got anything left on my computer anyways.

Also; I upgraded from windows 7 so I don't have a product key, and does anyone know what version of windows you get from upgrading that way?

Thanks on beforehand!

Dr. Error, Nov 30, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

*.ima error

Does Incredimail otherwise work? Maybe Incredimail just wants to have that format associated with a program you may have installed, or may not.
    Here's a couple of pages about the .ima file format:
    IMA File - What is it and how do I open it?
    IMA File Extension - Open .IMA Files
    More at .ima file format at DuckDuckGo .
    I use the .ima format with WinImage.

Berton, Nov 30, 2015
  5. Atomic77 Win User
    Incredimail has had issues as far as I know. I never used it on windows 10 but I did give it a try on a older computer a few times.

Atomic77, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

*.ima error

1. *.ima error - Similar Threads - ima error

2. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  6. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  7. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

8. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  9. Restore Windows 10 from imae does not work

Restore Windows 10 from imae does not work: So - Latest Microsoft Security patch broke my network connectivity and broke my video editor. I uninstalled the patch, everything worked fine for exactly 1 day, when Microsoft sent another patch. This one doesn't uninstall. I tried everything including uininstalling the...
  10. .ima in incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    .ima in incredimail: Hello all, i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated with .ima file s do you want to assocciate it YES/NO" no matter what select I still get this error. I had this with some of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I add IMA file extension to Incredimail?