Windows 10: Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable?

Discus and support Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Updated to the creators update and, noticed that most image files are grouped into one big Photos category, does anyone know how to disable this? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RSNoob, May 7, 2017.

1. RSNoob Win User

Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable?

Updated to the creators update and, noticed that most image files are grouped into one big Photos category, does anyone know how to disable this? I prefer having all my files be separated by their extension than as one big category.

:)

RSNoob, May 7, 2017

2. 701 Photo Folderssince FP2

It shows images according to actual folders in the file manager.

I'm afraid you cannot move the images to any folder within the app but you have to group the relevent images to the required folder either by using file manager or by using pc so that the photo browser 2 can show the images of your required files in a group
    for easy access.

I hope I have not misguided you. Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable? :(

Srikanthsd, May 7, 2017
  3. BiDbMAK Win User
    My photos does not sort by date.

My photos does not sort by date. When i take photo from Lumia Camera photo save like yesterday, if yesterday was 10.01 and today 11.01 photos will be saved in grup 10.01. When I take photo from application Camera, create new group but with name 10.01,
    and we have 2 groups with same names but with different photos in. How I can fix this problem?
    Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable? [​IMG]

BiDbMAK, May 7, 2017
Thema:

Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable?

1. Image files grouped as PHOTOS how to disable? - Similar Threads - Image files grouped

2. How do I disable grouping by date for files in Download folder after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable grouping by date for files in Download folder after 1903 update?: I've installed 1903 update today for Windows 10. Now when I navigate my folders structure in Chrome and choose Download folder I get the following view (see attached screenshot): [ATTACH] It shows all downloads grouped by date. I don't lie this new view and would like...
  3. How to disable File Grouping in Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable File Grouping in Explorer on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The File Explorer is the ultimate tool for browsing files on storage on a Windows 10 computer. It provides a great sense of customization for both listing and performing operations on a file. A user can arrange the files and [...] This post How to disable...
  4. Disabling Images in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Disabling Images in Edge: Is there any way to disable images in the Edge browser? I know there's no available setting but could it be done via the registry, or group policy? 130891
  5. How to disable file groups in Open dialogs in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable file groups in Open dialogs in Windows: The next Windows 10 version may group files automatically in open dialogs. When you use the open option to load files in Windows 10 version 1809 or earlier currently, e.g. to open an image in an image editor or an archive, you get a single list of files sorted by recency....
  6. How to disable add-on installation in Firefox using Group Policy

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable add-on installation in Firefox using Group Policy: [ATTACH] Firefox is a popular web browser with lots of features and add-ons. If you are an IT administrator and want to restrict Firefox add-ons or extensions fron being installed, Windows 10 offers a Group Policy setting that allows you to [...] This post How to disable...
  7. How To Disable Recent Files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Disable Recent Files?: Hello. How to disable that? When i open something (folder, files, pictures, etc....) it's automatic added to the recent files. And i saw everytime when i right click folder icon at taskbar. Any1 know the solutions? Thanks. Edit: After the updated 10586. I disabled...
  8. Created group on desktop - how to remove the group

in Windows 10 Support
    Created group on desktop - how to remove the group: I have only had this laptop for three days. I have accidentally (I don't know how) created a group on the desktop and four tiles have disappeared. How do I get rid of the group and get the tiles back? Thanks in advance. 85878
  9. File Explorer: Disable dragged-file's ghostly icon image

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer: Disable dragged-file's ghostly icon image: Anytime I drag a file(s) in a folder window, a translucent, oversized icon follows the mouse pointer, partially obscuring up to 4 nearby items. Can this effect be disabled? I'm sure somebody at MS thought it was slick idea, but it just gives me a headache. I haven't found...
  10. How to disable photo search in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable photo search in the start menu?: Hello, after the recent large windows 10 update, I've noticed now when I search for a program via the "Search Windows" start menu thing in the lower left corner, photos also show up in the results along with the program results even when the name of the photo is not what I...