Windows 10: Image issue when playing videos

Discus and support Image issue when playing videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having issues out of nowhere when playing videos on my Laptop, the video image appears to be zoomed in and blurry; the sound is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KJJoseph, Aug 6, 2018.

1. KJJoseph Win User

Image issue when playing videos

Hello,

I have been having issues out of nowhere when playing videos on my Laptop, the video image appears to be zoomed in and blurry; the sound is perfectly fine and it doesn't appear to be an issue of zooming in and out within the settings or using the mouse control. This issue is occuring on all platforms, youtube, netflix, bbc iplayer ect and there is no obvious cause. Everything is up to date, no viruses have been found and this doesn't seem to be a common issue as I've had next to no luck finding a solution online.

I have screenshotted an example of the issue below and would appreciate any help on solving this.

Thanks in advance.

:)

KJJoseph, Aug 6, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 6, 2018
  3. video playback issue after windows 10 update

Hi Mark,

Corrupted software and/or driver issues could be the reasons why you're experiencing problems when playing videos. We suggest that you try these steps, then check if the issue persists:

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

Issue with playing online videos

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing online videos.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Do you face this issue on all the web browsers?
    This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

If you are facing this issue on Internet Explorer 11, I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Warning: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Image issue when playing videos - Similar Threads - Image issue playing

2. Issues with video play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with video play: Hello,I have just downloaded this from my telephone a few videos from my phone onto my PC. Unfortunately when I replay these videos the left half of the image is completely blurred. This has never been been the case before. On the phone an Honor I have no problems playing...
  3. Issues with video play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with video play: Hello,I have just downloaded this from my telephone a few videos from my phone onto my PC. Unfortunately when I replay these videos the left half of the image is completely blurred. This has never been been the case before. On the phone an Honor I have no problems playing...
  4. Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos: Here is a link to my original topic , which for some reason is locked .... I did not lock it , so not sure why it was locked ......
  5. Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos: Here is a link to my original topic , which for some reason is locked .... I did not lock it , so not sure why it was locked ......
  6. Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I get an issue when playing video files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get an issue when playing video files: I don’t know why and when the issue occurred. But now I can't play video files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-issue-when-playing-video-files/fb49a2fb-3357-4326-ab8d-aaaf53a5d2e4
  8. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while playing videos on YouTube: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  9. No audio when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when playing video: I have no audio when playing video. This started with the most recent build to Windows 10, v.1809. All of the sound drivers have been updated (by Microsoft, when they took control of my computer). I can get the sound to work by running the audio playback troubleshooter...
  10. video play issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video play issues: First I've never asked a question in a forum... so... I hope I don't mess up too badly. I got a "new to me" hp laptop. It has windows 10 enterprise on it and internet explorer. That's about all. I updated windows. Tried to run a video from a flash drive. No way.. so I...