Windows 10: Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure

Discus and support Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Using Windows Essentials - Windows Live Mail. So, only when sending an image does this happen, or at least, so far, there might be other... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cDreamDancer, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure

Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure [​IMG]

Using Windows Essentials - Windows Live Mail.

So, only when sending an image does this happen, or at least, so far, there might be other file types, but I'm not sending those to email recipients, just generally it's images, documents, and text files.

So somewhere images are ever so special that they require a signing in.

Is there a place that I can poke a sharp object into that stops this?

P.S. I ask because search engines fail when asking this question.

:)

cDreamDancer, Dec 25, 2017

2. Windows 10 Right Click >Send To >Mail Recipient doesn't open Mail

With that being said, if the default mail app is the Windows Mail app, then you need to setup an account on Outlook app to change the default mail app, and in order for you to use the
    Send to Mail recipient feature in Windows 10.

Now, with regards to the update error that you're getting, kindly check the Windows version of your PC if it's already on Windows 10 version 1709. Just type in
    winver on the Search box, then press Enter. If it's already on Windows 10 version 1709, then there's no need to update it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Marque Lor, Dec 25, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Right Click >Send To >Mail Recipient doesn't open Mail

In addition I looked at Windows updates and have this error message;

Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) - Error 0x80070643

See some stuff out there for this put not sure what to do and where to go first since not sure multiple issues or all related.

SteveRoloff, Dec 25, 2017
  4. Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure

When you get this message is Windows Live already running and signed in?

Caledon Ken, Dec 25, 2017
  5. Does not matter whether Windows Live is running.

Define "signed in".

cDreamDancer, Dec 25, 2017
  6. And why only on images?

cDreamDancer, Dec 26, 2017
  7. I'm pretty sure it would be on any file, not just images. It seems to be challenging you for the overall MSN services, messenger being one of them.

So if you start live mail before right clicking and have it running in background do you get this screen?

Caledon Ken, Dec 26, 2017
  8. Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure

It is just with images.

And I get the dialog with live mail running.

cDreamDancer, Dec 26, 2017
  9. Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure

1. Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure - Similar Threads - Image Right Click

2. Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!: Just went to send and resize vacation pictures and noticed the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click is missing. How do I restore this? Not sure what happened. Please help!!...
  3. Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!: Just went to send and resize vacation pictures and noticed the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click is missing. How do I restore this? Not sure what happened. Please help!!...
  4. Explorer Crash or explorer restart after right click on image and send to mail recipient...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Crash or explorer restart after right click on image and send to mail recipient...: Hi Everyone / Team Microsoft - Happy New Year 2023 : i'm facing a bit tricky issue, Request you to please suggest and guide on below query.if i wish to send photos via outlook with decrease multiple photo size which is really helpful on daily basis work, for that i'm select 1...
  5. Explorer Crash or explorer restart after right click on image and send to mail recipient...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer Crash or explorer restart after right click on image and send to mail recipient...: Hi Everyone / Team Microsoft - Happy New Year 2023 : i'm facing a bit tricky issue, Request you to please suggest and guide on below query.if i wish to send photos via outlook with decrease multiple photo size which is really helpful on daily basis work, for that i'm select 1...
  6. Explorer Crash or explorer restart after right click on image and send to mail recipient...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  8. Editing "send to: mail recipient"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing "send to: mail recipient": I have a friend whose computer recently died. He is now running the latest version of Windows 10 and uses Eudora 7 as his mail client. He does not wish to change. I have tried! Previously when using Windows 10 if he wanted to send a picture which he wanted to compress he...
  9. Right click send to Mail Recipient does not obey default mail client settings

Right click send to Mail Recipient does not obey default mail client settings: A company I work with has a dozen new machines at winver 1809 which I have been setting up with O365 for Business but where the default mail app is IBM Notes. When a user right clicks in Explorer and does "Send to Mail Recipient" Outlook setup wizard is invoked. This is...
  10. Can't send eamil by right click send to/mail recipient or from any applicaion

Can't send eamil by right click send to/mail recipient or from any applicaion: When I rt click a file to send to mail recipient the choice to do so is no longer in the drop down menu. -Ive tried the remedy of writing the new Mail Recipient.MAPI Mail file. Doesn't work. -When I try to send from an app like excel or word I get an error message...