Windows 10: Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD

Discus and support Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Have Connected My 1050Ti 4GB Graphic Card To My LED Tv Of 32 Inch Using DVI (24+1) To HDMI Cable. I Even Tried HDMI To HDMI Cable, But The Desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Charan_Ram, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD

I Have Connected My 1050Ti 4GB Graphic Card To My LED Tv Of 32 Inch Using DVI (24+1) To HDMI Cable. I Even Tried HDMI To HDMI Cable, But The Desktop, Images, Video, Texts Come In Very Poor Quality, But When I Run Games They Are In Full HD And High Quality Graphics. Why The Quality Of Everything Except Games Is So Poor.

:)

Charan_Ram, Aug 21, 2018

2. Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD

I Have Connected My 1050Ti 4GB Graphic Card To My LED Tv Of 32 Inch Using DVI (24+1) To HDMI Cable. I Even Tried HDMI To HDMI Cable, But The Desktop, Images, Video, Texts Come In Very Poor Quality, But When I Run Games They Are In Full HD And High Quality
    Graphics. Why The Quality Of Everything Except Games Is So Poor.

Charan_Ram, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD

Hello Charan,

I would like to know more information regarding the issue so that we can drill down the cause of the problem:

• When did this issue start?
    • What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To check for the latest updatefor Windows 10, click the
    Start button, go to Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update then select Check for updates. The current build of Windows 10 is 17134.228 which was released last August 14. Click the
    Start button again, type winver then press
    Enter
    to check the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC. Also, please provided us with a
    screenshot of the issue for better assistance.

In the meantime, let's make sure that the display settings are correct. To do this, just follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows and I key on your keyboard to open Settings.
    2. Then go to System > Display.
    3. Make sure that the Scale and layout and the Resolution
      is set to Recommended.
    4. Click the blue link that says Advanced scaling settings.
    5. Under the Advanced scaling settings, toggle On the
      Let Windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry.
    6. Restart computer and check the results.

If the issue still persists, try to run the ClearType Text Tuner. Here's how:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and on the search box, type Control Panel and click the result.
    2. On the Control Panel, go to Appearance and Personalization then click Fonts.
    3. On the left pane, click the Adjust ClearType text
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    5. Restart computer.

We will wait for your response regarding this matter.

Jay Jap, Sep 12, 2018
  4. pini177 Win User

poor image quality in onenote mobile

When using onenote on windows phone the quality of the image is poor. I print a page to onenote on the desktop and it goes into onenote ok and is of good quality. When I view it in wabapp it is also good. But when I view it on windows phone the full
    page is shown so I zoom in and its poor and sometime can't even make out the text. Is there a setting for the quality on windows phone?

pini177, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD - Similar Threads - Images Text Are

2. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  3. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  4. Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11: Hi,Integrated webcam has very poor image quality windows 11What can I do in order to solve the resolution issue?I try upgrade official drivers from lenovoSomebaody can help please?Regards!take a look when I change resolution higher or lower is always the same quality...
  5. Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11: Hi,Integrated webcam has very poor image quality windows 11What can I do in order to solve the resolution issue?I try upgrade official drivers from lenovoSomebaody can help please?Regards!take a look when I change resolution higher or lower is always the same quality...
  6. Windows 10 Poor-Quality Display on HD Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Poor-Quality Display on HD Monitors: Windows 10 looks bad on my 1920 x 1080 monitors. And I'm not talking about apps – I'm talking about Windows 10 itself. For example, the icons in the taskbar have visibly jagged edges, and OS windows and dialog boxes have text that is jagged/fuzzy/pixelated. I've been using...
  7. White highlight around my text, poor quality text

White highlight around my text, poor quality text: I've read and tried everything on the forum that I've seen on this subject. It's not fixing it. How can I get rid of the poor text quality and back shadow. it's really bad then text is highlighted. Thanks! I have a file with screen shots that I can upload....
  8. Poor sound quality when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor sound quality when gaming: I have excellent sound when im not focused into a game. But as soon as i get into a video game the sound quality of music and other applications gets really poor. submitted by /u/SuperMurloc1337 [link] [comments]...
  9. poor quality

poor quality: the other day I recorded videos and the quality was great. then I went to yesterday and suddenly the quality is terrible on my laptop but when I export the video it is good quality. I am having this issue both in the camera app and also the zoom app. when I called dell the...
  10. Poor quality text when using HDR

Poor quality text when using HDR: I would like to turn off cleartype for the HDMI output connected to my TV, but leave it on for my regular computer display, how do I do this? When using HDR for the TV, the text is smeared with distorted colors and looks generally bad....