Windows 10: Images in Folders

Discus and support Images in Folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using a HP 32 Desktop PC with Windows 10 installed. (by the manufacturer). I have several folders with 100s of photos. When a folder is opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaymehta, Aug 2, 2017.

1. jaymehta Win User

Images in Folders

I am using a HP 32 Desktop PC with Windows 10 installed. (by the manufacturer).

I have several folders with 100s of photos. When a folder is opened - all I get is icons with file nos. I cannot find a way to view the actual image in each file. That means to search for any image I have to open each icon to see what image is there.

Can anyone tell me how to get the folders to display the icons of actual images?

:)

jaymehta, Aug 2, 2017

2. E71 - images in their folders?

gallery shows all images by default irrespective of folder.

you can get folder view only through file manager

menu>office> file manager > memory card> images> folders

one more thing open gallery>images and just start typing the name of image and it will search for you.

regards

http://.blogspot.com

if this helped you press green star and follow blog

shailendraraj, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Mish_tsg Win User
    E71 - images in their folders?

How do I get my photos to stay in their folders instead of all of them together in my Images folder on my phone?

Its really annoying having to sort through all of them to find one

thanks

Mish_tsg, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Images in Folders

Welcome to TenForums @jaymehta

In File Explorer, on the 'View' tab at the top select 'Large icons' or 'Extra large icons' in the section labelled 'Layout'. You'll see a preview of how it will look as you hover over each option. This is Option One in the tutorial....

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

Bree, Aug 2, 2017
  5. pepanee Win User
    Open a folder with images in it. On an empty space in the folder: If you Right Click > View, then Details is probably selected.
    You'd have to click on a different option other than Details. Select Large Icons. It should show you the pictures instead of the same icon. It is also possible to apply this setting to all your folders that have pictures in them.

pepanee, Aug 2, 2017
  6. jaymehta Win User
    Thank you to pepanee & Bree for almost immediate responses. I have tried the suggested solutions but no success. I think I had tried these solutions earlier.

jaymehta, Aug 2, 2017
  7. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Images in Folders

1. Images in Folders - Similar Threads - Images Folders

2. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  3. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  4. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  5. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  6. Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images: Hi,I work as a graphic designer/animator. I have over 1 million images/animation frames stored on my computer, average image size is around 5 mb but it can range from tiny pictures below 1mb and bigger images like 100mb.I am using windows 10, fully updated, ran complete virus...
  7. Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images

Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images: Hi,I work as a graphic designer/animator. I have over 1 million images/animation frames stored on my computer, average image size is around 5 mb but it can range from tiny pictures below 1mb and bigger images like 100mb.I am using windows 10, fully updated, ran complete virus...
  8. Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :: i need help. i messed around with the order of my SATA cables in my pc when it was off, turned it back on this morning and my art file turned into an internet shortcut.please i cannot lose this file it means a lot to...
  10. Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :

Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :: i need help. i messed around with the order of my SATA cables in my pc when it was off, turned it back on this morning and my art file turned into an internet shortcut.please i cannot lose this file it means a lot to...