Windows 10: Immediately re-logs in following signing out.

Discus and support Immediately re-logs in following signing out. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, When I log out of an account (Administrator or otherwise), instead of being presented with the lock-screen I am immediately logged back into the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hegel, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Hegel Win User

Immediately re-logs in following signing out.

Hi,

When I log out of an account (Administrator or otherwise), instead of being presented with the lock-screen I am immediately logged back into the same account.

Google finds plenty of info regarding the opposite - i.e. immediately signing out - but not the problem I'm experiencing.

Switching user still works fine.

Any ideas?

:)

Hegel, Jan 15, 2016

2. Unable to sign in

Hi all

I recently added my son as a user on my HP Laptop. He followed steps to reply to invitation and his name shows as a user. However after he logs in using his Microsoft account, the system immediately signs him out. We recently had to re-install windows reverting
    to Windows 8.0 from Windows loosing all previous sign in data.

How should we deal with this?

SteveK-Boston, Jan 15, 2016
  3. JoniJones Win User
    Adding a child family member

I followed the above steps completely. The results said no errors found. I restarted the computer and tried to log my son in. Immediately it signed him back out.

JoniJones, Jan 15, 2016
Thema:

Immediately re-logs in following signing out.

1. Immediately re-logs in following signing out. - Similar Threads - Immediately logs following

2. Can't log out because haven't "signed in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log out because haven't "signed in": I had my laptop for my birthday, my parents obviously doesn't want me to know before it's time to give it to me but them and the store seller somehow made an Microsoft email for me when I already have one AND THE PASSWORD THEY GIVE IS FALSE. Here's the thing, I don't care...
  3. Can't log out because haven't "signed in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log out because haven't "signed in": I had my laptop for my birthday, my parents obviously doesn't want me to know before it's time to give it to me but them and the store seller somehow made an Microsoft email for me when I already have one AND THE PASSWORD THEY GIVE IS FALSE. Here's the thing, I don't care...
  4. Windows 10 login and immediately log out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login and immediately log out.: Can't pass the sign on screen no password assigned ever . 1 user, I don't even need the sign on screen. I sign in no password is assigned, then immediately signs out. Can not bypass the log in screen. Can not get into my desktop. I tried Safe mode and backed up some files.How...
  5. Windows 10 login and immediately log out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 login and immediately log out.: Can't pass the sign on screen no password assigned ever . 1 user, I don't even need the sign on screen. I sign in no password is assigned, then immediately signs out. Can not bypass the log in screen. Can not get into my desktop. I tried Safe mode and backed up some files.How...
  6. Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in: [ATTACH]One of the scenarios that happen on a Windows PC after an upgrade is […] This article Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows immediately signs out after signing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows immediately signs out after signing in: Hey guys, For many months, I have been stuck on Windows release 1809 due to a troubling issue. Any time I have tried to upgrade to 1909, or to the current 2004, I have run into an issue where, following the update, if I put my PIN in to log in, it successfully accepts the...
  8. Windows 10 keeps logging me off immediately after sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 keeps logging me off immediately after sign in: I have tried many times creating other user accounts to see if it was related to just one but it effects all accounts, even the admin. I also tried wiping the machine many times already, doing factory resets and the like. I also tried installing windows again from a usb and i...
  9. re-signing in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    re-signing in: How can I remedy having to sign in again whenever there is inactivity for a few minutes? 64724
  10. How to sign/log out

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign/log out: Occasionally a change made with a program requires you to log/sign out and back in before it will take effect. I use TweakUI to remove the arrows from the desktop shortcuts. (Yes, I know there are other ways.) I'm on Build 10122 and when I went to log out I couldn't find a...