Windows 10: Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

Discus and support Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As Live Mail Windows 7 and Mail Windows 10 are Microsoft products, How do I import my contacts from Live Mail in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdSweeney2, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

As Live Mail Windows 7 and Mail Windows 10 are Microsoft products, How do I import my contacts from Live Mail in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10? If it is not possible why not - they are /Microsoft products?

:)

EdSweeney2, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Dilbert Win User

Windows Live Mail by Windows 7

Dear All,

Core i3 with Windows 7 Home. Recently swapped the HD
    due to crash & reinstalled Win 7 including WLM (Windows
    Live Mail). I encountered 3 problems while configuring
    my account & restoring the (previously exported) inbox.

1/ A family member of mine used my system to check his e-mail.
    To do this he created a second account in WLM in order to read
    his hotmail e-mail traffic. I have now deleted the account but
    when WLM is launched i repeatedly get a login window
    containing the details of the family member's e-mail address
    instead of my details. How can i clear this and make sure that
    when WLM is launched only my e-mail addres is visible?

2/ Mijn account is configured to remember its password,
    and enable immediate access of my mails.
    Despite of this i get a login window when WLM is started.
    When i fill out e-mailaddress & password and press enter
    the account is not recognised and WLM pretends that e-mail
    address or password are wrong. Nevertheless i can see the headers
    of my e-mails and if i close the login window i can also access & read
    the e-mails.. How can i remove the login window permanently?

3/ I'd like to disable the option "leave copy on server" Where can i find
    this option in WLM?

Thanks in advance,
    Dilbert

Dilbert, Aug 14, 2018
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Aug 14, 2018
  4. DerDonc Win User

Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

Yeah, there´s a separate app.

DerDonc, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

1. Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Imorting Live Mail

2. Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10: I have my contacts from Live Mail in a cvs file...how do I import them into my new computer with Mail on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-contacts-from-live-mail-to-mail-on-windows/2edaa469-79ac-4cf7-84d8-99d65a999e77
  3. restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail: Windows 10, ver 1909, build 183636. 1198; WLM 2012 I lost the use of my laptop and purchased a new one. My original harddrive is functional, and I used it as an external drive to transfer all my documents and files to the new one. I reinstalled that apps that i wanted to...
  4. restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail: Windows 10, ver 1909, build 183636. 1198; WLM 2012 I lost the use of my laptop and purchased a new one. My original harddrive is functional, and I used it as an external drive to transfer all my documents and files to the new one. I reinstalled that apps that i wanted to...
  5. Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail

Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail: OK. I have finally managed to move my contact list onto the new PC. They all appear in the People tab in Windows mail. Here's my problem - hundreds of them appear as " unnamed contact". When I click on them, it does show the name and email address, but only in the "notes"...
  6. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  7. Moving Windows Live and contacts mails on a Windows 7 laptop to Outlook or Windows Mail on...

Moving Windows Live and contacts mails on a Windows 7 laptop to Outlook or Windows Mail on...: Hello, I a trying to help my mother-in-law with the install of her new laptop. She has been using Windows Live mail POP3 type with a local Swedish mail services provider and have therefore all her mails stored locally on the old laptop. I am told one solution is to install...
  8. Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts: I still use WLM and am a bit peeved about loss of support. Anyways I have just moved from an old to a new PC. The usual nightmare. (I bought Laplink but it didn't work - mainly because I have a SSd c Drive which seems to confuse the. In the end I had to pay Laplink more to do...
  9. Contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts in Windows Live Mail: A couple of days ago I noticed that Windows Live Mail did not know some of the e-mail addresses that I would type in. Upon closer examination, it appears to have reverted to the information it contained a few years ago. I have no idea what caused this. How do I restore it...
  10. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508