Windows 10: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Discus and support Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by DHolm, Sep 5, 2015.

1. DHolm Win User

Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Microsoft Edge. The favorites bar is a toolbar in Microsoft Edge that you can also add your favorite websites you visit frequently on to make opening them faster and more convenient.

Users can import their bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and form data from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Starting with Windows 10 build 16226, users can now also migrate cookies and settings from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

This tutorial will show you how to import bookmarks from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge favorites for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Favorites in Microsoft Edge

Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Microsoft Edge app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings and more (Alt+X) button, and click/tap on Settings. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on General on the left side, and click/tap on the Import or export button under Transfer favorites and other info on the right side. (see screenshot below)

4. Under Import your info, select (dot) Chrome, and click/tap on the Import button. (see screenshot below)

*note You will see All done! under the Import button when successfully finished importing.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

DHolm, Sep 5, 2015
  2. AlpsPrice Win User

Exporting Bookmarks from Edge to Chrome

After updating to 14393, I cannot import bookmarks from Edge, for Microsoft change the way to storing bookmarks. So this is not helpful any longer.

AlpsPrice, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

1. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Import Bookmarks Chrome

2. Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?: I haven't used Edge in a while and I know you was able to do it on an earlier build, but no when trying to import stuff from another browser on the stable build it only gives me the option for Internet Explorer. Any solutions? submitted by /u/howmadstha [link]...
  3. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks: How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820
  4. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  5. Problem importing Chrome bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Problem importing Chrome bookmarks: Have tried several times now to import the bookmarks form Chrome to my favourites bar but it just will not do it . The other 10 machines are set but this one will not let me do it - I have installed Chrome to make sure the bookmarks are available but again from settings and...
  6. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Import favorites in Edge from Chrome: Hi, I am admin om my computer with Windows 10. My wife is second user. We both have accounts on Google and use chrome. I am logged in and open Edge to import favorites from Chrome. I get my wifes chrome favorites from her google account, and not my own??? This happens...
  7. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  8. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  9. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar...