Windows 10: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Discus and support Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by BunnyJ, Aug 24, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Microsoft Edge. The favorites bar is a toolbar in Microsoft Edge that you can also add your favorite websites you visit frequently on to make opening them faster and more convenient.

This tutorial will show you how to import bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge favorites for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Favorites in Microsoft Edge

Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Microsoft Edge app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings and more (Alt+X) button, and click/tap on Settings. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on General on the left side, and click/tap on the Import or export button under Transfer favorites and other info on the right side. (see screenshot below)

4. Under Import your info, select (dot) Firefox, and click/tap on the Import button. (see screenshot below)

*note You will see All done! under the Import button when successfully finished importing.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

BunnyJ, Aug 24, 2015
  2. GTAE68 Win User

Edge - Favorites Import from Firefox - Obsolete Data Imported.

I have imported my Firefox Bookmarks into Edge using the most up to date version of Edge. Import executes with no problem. However, the imported bookmarks from Firefox correspond to an old, obsolete version of the Firefox bookmarks. I have no idea where
    Edge is finding this version of Firefox bookmarks. How can I ensure that the imported bookmarks come from the current Firefox profile and are consistent with the bookmarks that I see in Firefox?

Firefox: 51.0.1

Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0

Windows 10, Anniversary Edition Update.

GTAE68, Aug 24, 2015
  3. nsmth Win User
    importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Jeff,

Oh yeah. Chrome is on my list for this as well. Thank you. *Smile

Brink, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    For all the IE haters-- see it does have it's use*Tongue

Cliff S, Aug 24, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    I actually prefer IE over Edge.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    *Roflmao2

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Import Bookmarks Firefox

2. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  3. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  4. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  5. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  6. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  7. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  8. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: How to: Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to easily export and import your bookmarks in the Mozilla Firefox web browser using HTML files. As well...
  9. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks...
  10. Internet Explorer - Import Bookmarks from Firefox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Internet Explorer - Import Bookmarks from Firefox in Windows 10: How to: Internet Explorer - Import Bookmarks from Firefox in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox import bookmarks windows 10