Windows 10: Import music from another computer

Discus and support Import music from another computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 and my old computer was running Vista. Can anyone advise me how I can transfer the huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drummermouse, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Import music from another computer

Hi
    I have just upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 and my old computer was running Vista.

Can anyone advise me how I can transfer the huge amount of music I had stored in Media Player from my old computer to the new one?

Cheers
    Gerry

:)

drummermouse, Apr 7, 2016
  2. davebeng Win User

import music files to windows media player

how do I import music files to windows media player from another pc

davebeng, Apr 7, 2016
  3. JimTropp Win User
    Transfering music files from Groove Music to Media Player

I got new computer and I transferred my music with Laplink. The files imported into Groove Music and not Windows Media Player. How do I transfer my music files from Groove Music to Windows Media Player?

Moved from Insider

JimTropp, Apr 7, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Import music from another computer

A USB flash drive might be the best way to go with this.

BunnyJ, Apr 7, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Initial investment may be higher than USB. However saving the music files to an external hard drive will be my choice.
    In my country, Canada, a 1 TB ext. hdd can be had under $100 CDN. A 500 GB will be more cheaper.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Import music from another computer

1. Import music from another computer - Similar Threads - Import music another

2. Importing media from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing media from phone to computer: Hello!When I connect my phone via USB cable to my PC, i click import photos and videos and the program successfully finds and locates all the media on my phone, and then I can set how I want the folders to be named etc. But when i click continue, to actually start importing...
  3. Importing media from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing media from phone to computer: Hello!When I connect my phone via USB cable to my PC, i click import photos and videos and the program successfully finds and locates all the media on my phone, and then I can set how I want the folders to be named etc. But when i click continue, to actually start importing...
  4. Logging in from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in from one computer to another: I keep trying to log in to my laptop from another computer. I keep getting the following message "The user name or password is incorrect". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-from-one-computer-to-another/6fd340dc-11de-4458-bca9-24fa0d81addc
  5. Logging in from one computer to another

Logging in from one computer to another: I keep trying to log in to my laptop from another computer. I keep getting the following message "The user name or password is incorrect". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-from-one-computer-to-another/6fd340dc-11de-4458-bca9-24fa0d81addc
  6. this file is from another computer.....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    this file is from another computer.....: I have this problem, when I check the properties of most of the files on my pc, this message appears at the bottom: "this file is from another computer and could be locked to help protect this computer", I don't want my files to be damage or worse, get lost, please hope...
  7. import favorites from another browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    import favorites from another browser: How do I import favorites from another browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-favorites-from-another-browser/6d2cfefb-691b-4e2a-8899-8b7873e0b8fb
  8. Can I import people from People App on another computer?

Can I import people from People App on another computer?: For some reason the people in the People App on my desktop disappeared. Those on my laptop are still present. Is there some way I can get them from the laptop to desktop? Both machines run under the same MS account. Thank you. 132644
  9. Groove music won't import my music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music won't import my music: I had around 200 songs downloaded and imported to the Groove Music app from my Music folder. Everything was working smoothly until I downloaded another 10 songs. It seems that Groove can't "see" those 10 songs in my Music folder. I tried changing the folders that they were...
  10. Exporting a printer profile from registry to import to another system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Exporting a printer profile from registry to import to another system: Brink, this one is another issue that you may already have a solution for on hand. I "Think" I have done it like this before in windows? XP? Not recently for sure. This will be for Windows 10 X64. I need a way to export a specific printer profile such that it can be...