Windows 10: import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

Discus and support import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 HUAWEI P smart phones ,lets call them A and B A exports photos to laptop or pc B will not connect to either the same laptop or pc yet both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnnPotter1, Aug 23, 2018.

1. import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

I have 2 HUAWEI P smart phones ,lets call them A and B

A exports photos to laptop or pc

B will not connect to either the same laptop or pc yet both phones appear to be set up similarly

Any help please?

:)

AnnPotter1, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Ruz San Win User

importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Downloading photos from a samsung smart phone, I have tried to import the photos, they will not download to my computer.

Hi,

This issue might have been caused by a unplugged USB cable, or a misconfigured settings on your phone. For us to identify the main cause of this issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you been able to import photos from your phone to PC before?
    • What is the exact error message that you have encountered?
    • How are you trying to transfer your files? Are you using a USB cable or using Bluetooth connection?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps given on this
    article
    on how to import photos and videos from phone to PC.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better assist you.

Janeane Cru, Aug 23, 2018
  4. import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

Import photos from SD card to PC.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Import Photos from camera.

• Connect a phone, camera, storage card from your camera, or external drive to your PC.
    • Open the Photo app.
    • Right-click within the app.
    • Tap or click Import
    • Tap or click the device you want to import from.
    • The app automatically searches for all photos and videos that it hasn’t imported before and selects them. You can also swipe down on or click each photo and video you want to import, or tap or click
      Select all.
    • Tap or click Import.

The photos and videos are saved in the Pictures folder in a subfolder named with the date (for example, 2013-09-10).

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

1. import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc - Similar Threads - import photos HUAWEI

2. Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC: I know how to import photos from iPhone 8 to Windows 10; however, recently, I can only see photos taken this month to import. How do I get to older photos to import?...
  3. Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC: I know how to import photos from iPhone 8 to Windows 10; however, recently, I can only see photos taken this month to import. How do I get to older photos to import?...
  4. Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone: Hi there peeps As the title says I need to transfer my contacts and photos and text messages onto my new (to me) Android Huawei P smart 2019 phone, but there is a problem. I have seen my contacts in Google apps, but can't find text messages or photos. I have some images on...
  5. Importing photos from phone into photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from phone into photos.: Once connecting my Iphone with USB and selecting trust this computer on my phone, then import from phone on the photo app it says it cannot find any photos on the phone. The photos are definitely on the phone and not on the cloud as when I go into the folders it has the DCM1...
  6. Import photos from iPhone to PC

Import photos from iPhone to PC: I need help, I have connected my i.phone to my laptop and I have opened the photo App. In file I was told to click on Import,but I cant see Import anywhere. ***Modified title from: Downloading photos***...
  7. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  8. Importing photos from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing photos from iphone to PC: I cannot import photos from my iphone to my computer. When i open the photo app on my PC and click "import from usb" I get the following error, "we can't find any photos or videos on your device." I have tried different cords, differnt ports and restarted and I still get...
  9. import photos from the phone to the PC

import photos from the phone to the PC: How can I import photos from the phone to the PC? I need to transfer images that I have in my Cell Phone to my PC, do I need to download some software?...
  10. importing photos from samsung

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    importing photos from samsung: I have been trying for months to import photos from my Samsung s7 edge and I cant seem to do it. I plug in my USB and follow all that the computer said which was literally plug in USB and it just sits on 0 items found so far for hours . I am beyond the point of stress and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huawei psmart to windows 10 photo import