Windows 10: Import Videos

Discus and support Import Videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm trying to import my videos from my SD card reader to my computer, however I keep getting an error message. I've had no problem in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KirstinTowle, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Import Videos

Hi all,

I'm trying to import my videos from my SD card reader to my computer, however I keep getting an error message. I've had no problem in the past and these are 2 new videos that I have never imported before. Please help me Import Videos :(

:)

KirstinTowle, Jul 26, 2018

2. importing photos and videos

Hi Ashley,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues regarding
    importing videos from your phone, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What happens when you're trying to import videos from your phone to your computer? Are you getting any error messages? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • Does the issue only persist on specific videos, or does it persist when you're trying to import any kind of videos from your phone?
    • What are the file formats of the videos that you're trying to import?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 will not import pictures/videos from my Galaxy Note 4 (says nothing there to import)

Hi Rudi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does the issue persist only while importing pictures to the system on your phone?
    • Are you trying to import pictures to File Explorer or Photos app?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Missing Windows Update.

3. Corrupt driver.

I suggest you to refer the steps in the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos#troubleshooting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Import Videos

Importing videos from camcorder

Hi Jim,

Just to clarify, share the information.

1. Which player are you using to play the videos?
    2. Is this issue confined to any specific video or with all the videos?
    3. Were you able to import the videos successfully to your computer?

I suggest you to set Windows Media Player as default program and check.

• Type “Default Programs” in the search bar.
    • Click Set your default programs
    • In the Programs list, click Windows Media Player, and then click Setthis program as default.
    • Click Ok.

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Import Videos

1. Import Videos - Similar Threads - Import Videos

2. Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files: I've been using Clipchamp for nearly a year now with minimal issue. About two weeks ago, the app updated like usual and ever since my file imports are now taking an insane amount of time. As an example, a one minute clip can take around 60 minutes to import. Nothing has...
  3. Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files: I've been using Clipchamp for nearly a year now with minimal issue. About two weeks ago, the app updated like usual and ever since my file imports are now taking an insane amount of time. As an example, a one minute clip can take around 60 minutes to import. Nothing has...
  4. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  5. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  6. Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files: This thread is a continuation from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-import-pictures-and-videos-not/b13e3c5a-4789-4f1a-b053-d2497f17e38c?page=6In the last post, I have tried and tried again countless times to import pics and videos but its...
  7. Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files

Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files: This thread is a continuation from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-import-pictures-and-videos-not/b13e3c5a-4789-4f1a-b053-d2497f17e38c?page=6In the last post, I have tried and tried again countless times to import pics and videos but its...
  8. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  9. Cannot import pictures or videos

Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  10. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware