Windows 10: Importig Photos Issue

Discus and support Importig Photos Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So when I try to import photos from my phone, I right click on the device, click import pictures and videos, then it scans for the pictures. I now want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by YonTon, Apr 11, 2017.

1. YonTon Win User

Importig Photos Issue

So when I try to import photos from my phone, I right click on the device, click import pictures and videos, then it scans for the pictures. I now want to choose an import location, but when I click the "More Options" button on the bottom left, nothing happens. I tried this with my mom's phone too and the same thing happened. Even if I don't change the save location, when I click import, I have no clue where the images are importing to. None of my drives change the amount of space available so I am absolutely confused and I just want to back up my photos. Please help!

:)

YonTon, Apr 11, 2017

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Issue with MICROSOFT PHOTOS

Try reinstalling all apps:

Open Start, type: powershell

Right click PowerShell

Click Run as administrator

Type the following command then hit Enter, exit PowerShell then restart, then try updating through the Store again.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

That doesn't work:

Open Start, type: CMD

Right click CMD

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Also run the System File Checker utility:

Open Start, type: CMD

Right click CMD

At the Command Prompt, type: sfc/scannow

This will check for any integrity violations

Restart your system

Still not working, then I recommend a repair upgrade:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Importig Photos Issue

Whate make of phone and what are you using to import? I most cses the phone just shows as a usb drive so you can go in explorer and copy them were you want some phone oem software takes it to their viewing package

Samuria, Apr 11, 2017
  5. YonTon Win User
    I'm using an iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.3.1. I Could just look in the folder and copy over the individual images but I would have to manually look back and see which ones I didn't import. It would be easier if I could just get the "More options" button to work

YonTon, Apr 11, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Your using itunes to import?

Samuria, Apr 11, 2017
  7. YonTon Win User
    No, I'm just using the windows file explorer to import

YonTon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Importig Photos Issue

1. Importig Photos Issue - Similar Threads - Importig Photos Issue

2. Photo app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app issue: Hi guys, in my Windows 10 photo app there is no button to click t move to the next photo in my photo albums. Occasionally I will open a photo in an album and the button is there and I can scroll to the next photo but most of the time it is not there. It's really frustrating....
  3. Photos App Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Issue: My photos app contains thousands of random png images from my pc’s w10 hard drive. Whenever I open ‘recent’, I can see around 50-100 pngs being added every few seconds. The number has gotten up to 19,000 items before. All of these photos are coming from one program’s asset...
  4. Photos App Issue

Photos App Issue: My photos app contains thousands of random png images from my pc’s w10 hard drive. Whenever I open ‘recent’, I can see around 50-100 pngs being added every few seconds. The number has gotten up to 19,000 items before. All of these photos are coming from one program’s asset...
  5. Photo Issue

Photo Issue: All my photos are in iCloud. Want to copy them or download to my photos location or photo gallery so I then am able to organize and clean out unwanted ones etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-issue/f53d30d5-9c15-4efa-aec4-2d72918d681c
  6. MS Photo issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Photo issue: I am using MS Photo on my Win 10 PC. I think something occurred to this app because I cannot start slide show now. This feature used to work fine but this morning it seems to have broken down. Your help is appreciated...
  7. Issues with the Photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with the Photos app: the Photos app in my windows 10 program has just stopped working. i'v gone to the app store and re-downloaded it but still nothing. tried to open it straight from the store but its like its being blocked. yes, i've gone to settings and made sure its my default, but the...
  8. Photo Issue

Photo Issue: In file explorer I have both photos and photo gallery entries. what is the difference and how do i move a folder from one to the other? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-issue/205fdc44-bcd8-4459-ad9c-70adbaca8e55
  9. Photo selecting issues, transfering photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo selecting issues, transfering photos: Another newbie query! I sell on Etsy and Ebay, and when selecting photos from standard Win 10 picture files I have to check the ones I want to transfer to Etsy (mostly) TWICE, as the first select does not transfer. Seems like a daft issue. Anyone else had this problem?...
  10. issue with photo app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue with photo app: I have an issue with the Photos App. It keeps closing so I cannot see my photos there. The system informs me that there is a system error. I tried to reset and uninstall but it was in vain. Can you help me fix this issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i tried importig pictures to one drive and the file is there but no pictures