Windows 10: Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

Discus and support Importing Bookmarks from Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by drummermouse, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

Hi

I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway?

:)

drummermouse, Apr 7, 2016
  2. GTAE68 Win User

Edge - Favorites Import from Firefox - Obsolete Data Imported.

I have imported my Firefox Bookmarks into Edge using the most up to date version of Edge. Import executes with no problem. However, the imported bookmarks from Firefox correspond to an old, obsolete version of the Firefox bookmarks. I have no idea where
    Edge is finding this version of Firefox bookmarks. How can I ensure that the imported bookmarks come from the current Firefox profile and are consistent with the bookmarks that I see in Firefox?

Firefox: 51.0.1

Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0

Windows 10, Anniversary Edition Update.

GTAE68, Apr 7, 2016
  3. nsmth Win User
    importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, Apr 7, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

Brink, Apr 7, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    A friend of mine asked me this and I had no answer for him as I don't use FF.
    Now I can relay the tutorial to him.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 7, 2016
  6. Hi, thanks for the reply

I wasn't really clear in my question .... I used Firefox on my old computer but I now want to transfer my old bookmarks into the new EDGE system

drummermouse, Apr 7, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

1. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox - Similar Threads - Importing Bookmarks Firefox

2. Firefox for Android Bookmark?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox for Android Bookmark?: Does anyone know how to save bookmarks in Firefox on a Android phone? I tried following the guides I found using Google and they all say to click on the star. When I click on bookmarks I don't have a star to click on. 166779
  3. FireFox bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox bookmarks: After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ?...
  4. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  5. Firefox Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks: Hi. The new Firefox Quantum has done something unwelcome with my bookmarking procedure - when I click 'Bookmark This Page' the entry goes to 'Other Bookmarks' whereas I prefer them in the Bookmarks Menu (i.e. not in a folder). Is there a setting I can change to make Bookmarks...
  6. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  7. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  8. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  9. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: How to: Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to easily export and import your bookmarks in the Mozilla Firefox web browser using HTML files. As well...
  10. Internet Explorer - Import Bookmarks from Firefox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Internet Explorer - Import Bookmarks from Firefox in Windows 10: How to: Internet Explorer - Import Bookmarks from Firefox in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...