Windows 10: Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts

Discus and support Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I do not understand why but I can't stop DNS client service !! I don't find the solution to my problem... "services.msc"-> find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by unofr, Nov 23, 2017.

1. unofr Win User

Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts

Hello

I do not understand why but I can't stop DNS client service !!
    I don't find the solution to my problem...
    "services.msc"-> find "ClientDNS"->
    Double click-> put "off"

For me everything is grey..

Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts [​IMG]

:)

unofr, Nov 23, 2017

2. windows cant communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)

Hello everyone, i have problem with my wifi but only with my house network. The troubleshot says "windows cant communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)". I tried add dns at ipv4, then ipconfig flushdns but still not solved.

i'm check the services, and the network connectivity assistant cant start it says "the network connectivity assistant service on local computer started and then stopped. Some service stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs"

i checked connectivity assistant because its dependencies for dns client to run

GerryArdimanggala, Nov 23, 2017
  3. please help!! I can't download the windows mobile device center 6.1 for my new phone (sony ericsson Aspen)?

Hello. Can you try one more thing? Go to start and in the search box type services.msc. Run that and right click on DNS client. Stop that service. Then try to d/l WMDC.

Resourceful, Nov 23, 2017
  4. Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts

Open CMD as admin and copy/paste:

Code: reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f[/quote]

TairikuOkami, Nov 23, 2017
  5. sml156 Win User
    Try starting " Network Connectivity Assistant " first

sml156, Nov 23, 2017
  6. unofr Win User
    I do that in order to put ADZhosts projetc.
    Is it a good idea or not ?
    Some frenchies said that it is not a good idea to to this action
    AdZHosts download | SourceForge.net

unofr, Nov 23, 2017
  7. unofr Win User
    Where can I find that under Win 10
    Sorry I am french and do not know how to fin that in french under win 10

unofr, Nov 24, 2017
  8. sml156 Win User

keep scrolling past DNS client in " services.msc "

Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts [​IMG]

sml156, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Impossible to stop DNS client service to put Adzhosts - Similar Threads - Impossible stop DNS

2. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service: I'm having a problem with the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when browsing through the internet. Also, if I play online games, I keep having sync issues. Normally, I would just flush the DNS Cache using the CMD command ipconfig /flushdns, once in a while. This will fix the...
  3. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service: I'm having a problem with the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when browsing through the internet. Also, if I play online games, I keep having sync issues. Normally, I would just flush the DNS Cache using the CMD command ipconfig /flushdns, once in a while. This will fix the...
  4. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Service Host: DNS Client CPU usage issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host: DNS Client CPU usage issue: Hello, everyone! On 2021-06-01 I made a fresh install of Windows 10 Home, and now I am running version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.985). In Task Manager I can see that Service Host: DNS Client and Service Host: SSDP Discovery (together with a whole bunch of other network processes...
  6. DNS Client Service Issue

DNS Client Service Issue: Hello. After getting "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" in many websites, I tried to fix this by restarting the DNS client service. The problem is that there are no clickable buttons in the services window, and using cmd gives an error saying that the cammand was invalid and to...
  7. issue with DNS client service and large hosts file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    issue with DNS client service and large hosts file: When switching between a vpn and not, the DNS client service becomes active, maxing out at 25% cpu and all dns queries are unresponsive for 5 to 10 minutes. I confirmed this is the hosts file, as I deleted most entries (used for blocking) and this issue went away. Any...
  8. DNS Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    DNS Client: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client Date: 16-04-2020 15:47:58 Event ID: 8020 Task Category: 1028 Level: Warning Keywords: User: NETWORK SERVICE Computer: Hostname Description: The system failed...
  9. Best Dynamic DNS Client Updater and Dynamic DNS service for hostnames.

Best Dynamic DNS Client Updater and Dynamic DNS service for hostnames.: Do you guys recommend a DDNS service that will update your own private domain name whenever your ip address changes? Namecheap seems good. It doesn't appear to make you use one of their domain names or charge you for using your own domain name. Registration seems to be...
  10. DNS Client Service will not start

DNS Client Service will not start: If I open the DNS Client Service (Dnscache) in Services.msc, the Startup Type drop down box is greyed out, so I cannot change the startup type. It was disabled and I wanted to change it to Automatic but cannot from the Services utility. So I changed the Start value to 2 in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dns sony aspen download

2. windows cant communicate with the device or resource primary dns sony ericsson