Windows 10: impressed! but questions

Discus and support impressed! but questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just downloaded the free upgrade from win 8.1 to 10, from install of losing the desktop to getting it back in win 10 only took 22 mins! I like edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, Jul 29, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

impressed! but questions

just downloaded the free upgrade from win 8.1 to 10, from install of losing the desktop to getting it back in win 10 only took 22 mins!

I like edge browser but how do I get extensions? I read somewhere that they where compatible with chrome extensions however when I go onto chrome web store it shows that I need to download chrome first

I have lost my hp fingerprint login, I had to uninstall it before upgrading as it says that win 10 doesn't support it. I have read about windows hello which I believe is the same thing but how do I set it up?

:)

jamos316, Jul 29, 2015

2. E61i impressions and questions

Hello Maureen,

I just bought a E61i recently but it doesn't have Chinese, I was wondering if the Asia-Pacific version includes traditional Chinese. Please reply to let me know. Thank you.

JettaMan

jettaman---01, Jul 29, 2015
  3. E61i impressions and questions

Very new to the Nokia E61i. Got this to replace my Treo 650/680 (which I really liked) for the Wifi capability which does not appear to be in the plans for the Treo series.

Not being able to use a touchscreen on the E61i is a huge minus as does not having a large display for the calculator. I find, however that the E61i keyboard is much more manageable.

Still trying to get used to using this phone. Is it me or is the E61i determined to make me go through as many clicks as possible to access even the most straight forward functions? I would think that a paricularly common function isn't there but it is, only
    buried under many, many clicks. These unwarranted and unwanted voyages of discovery are incredibly frustrating.

My E61i (produced for the Asia Pacific region)has a keypad with a button for the 'yen' currency. Is there any way where I can allocate this button to the £ sign instead of me having to search it out everytime from the table via the Character key?

Many thanks

Maureen

maureenbml, Jul 29, 2015
  4. impressed! but questions

There are no extensions for Edge, yet, they are coming in the future

Not tried the Windows Hello yet, but if you go into the Settings and do a search for Hello it gives the options to set it up

paulsalter, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

impressed! but questions

1. impressed! but questions - Similar Threads - impressed questions

2. Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!: TR:Merhaba, ben laptop MSI GF63 RC kullanıyorum. Windows 10'dan Windows 11'e geçiş yaptım. Fakat MSI'in Dragon Center isminde bir yazılımı var. Ve bu yazılımla birlikte fanları hızlı ve yavaş olarak çalıştırabiliyorum. Fakat Windows 11'den sonra Turbo çalışmıyor. Yani...
  3. Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!: TR:Merhaba, ben laptop MSI GF63 RC kullanıyorum. Windows 10'dan Windows 11'e geçiş yaptım. Fakat MSI'in Dragon Center isminde bir yazılımı var. Ve bu yazılımla birlikte fanları hızlı ve yavaş olarak çalıştırabiliyorum. Fakat Windows 11'den sonra Turbo çalışmıyor. Yani...
  4. Co-pilot Impresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  5. Co-pilot Impresses

Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  6. Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...: I have installed drivers but it showing connected but not scanning finger impression. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actually-were-using-pacs-where-we-need-thumb/8c191bb4-251e-4f7f-8129-301e5fc81679
  7. Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...

Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...: I have installed drivers but it showing connected but not scanning finger impression. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actually-were-using-pacs-where-we-need-thumb/8c191bb4-251e-4f7f-8129-301e5fc81679
  8. how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed: purchased a new laptop and so far i am not impressed with win11 I am trying to install steam on it and it will not even open the file to install...
  9. how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed

how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed: purchased a new laptop and so far i am not impressed with win11 I am trying to install steam on it and it will not even open the file to install...
  10. Windows 11 fails to impress Steam users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 fails to impress Steam users: Yesterday we took a look at some comparative benchmarking tests on identical PCs with one running Windows 10 and the other running Windows 11. The results showed that there was not a significant performance upgrade attached to the newer operating system. Today, we are...