Windows 10: Impressed so far

Discus and support Impressed so far in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nsteblay, Jul 31, 2015.

1. nsteblay Win User

Impressed so far

The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far

My observations ...

• All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1)
    • Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop
    • Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task view and graphics seem snappier
    • The Edge browser is much better than IE and now competes with Chrome (minus extensions, hopefully a market forms for Edge extensions)
    • Cortana and search are cool and greatly improved respectively
    • Return of the Start Menu of course

Must have upgrade to Windows. Nicely done.

:)

nsteblay, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 : Who has the Preveiw? Do you like it so far?

I just got it, I'm super pumped. But so far it's really not impressing me and I'm really easy to impress.

beezdaczar, Jul 31, 2015
  3. just got my N95...anyone know how to...

end the call by closing the slid?

i'm so impressed with it so far tho.

cheers!

ikonos---01, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Nemix Win User

Impressed so far

You're a tease, I'm going to admit I'm a bit jealous. *Mad

Nemix, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Impressed so far

1. Impressed so far - Similar Threads - Impressed far

2. Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!: TR:Merhaba, ben laptop MSI GF63 RC kullanıyorum. Windows 10'dan Windows 11'e geçiş yaptım. Fakat MSI'in Dragon Center isminde bir yazılımı var. Ve bu yazılımla birlikte fanları hızlı ve yavaş olarak çalıştırabiliyorum. Fakat Windows 11'den sonra Turbo çalışmıyor. Yani...
  3. Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fanlarına etki edemiyorum! - I can't impress laptop fans!: TR:Merhaba, ben laptop MSI GF63 RC kullanıyorum. Windows 10'dan Windows 11'e geçiş yaptım. Fakat MSI'in Dragon Center isminde bir yazılımı var. Ve bu yazılımla birlikte fanları hızlı ve yavaş olarak çalıştırabiliyorum. Fakat Windows 11'den sonra Turbo çalışmıyor. Yani...
  4. Co-pilot Impresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  5. Co-pilot Impresses

Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  6. Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...: I have installed drivers but it showing connected but not scanning finger impression. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actually-were-using-pacs-where-we-need-thumb/8c191bb4-251e-4f7f-8129-301e5fc81679
  7. Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...

Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...: I have installed drivers but it showing connected but not scanning finger impression. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actually-were-using-pacs-where-we-need-thumb/8c191bb4-251e-4f7f-8129-301e5fc81679
  8. how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed: purchased a new laptop and so far i am not impressed with win11 I am trying to install steam on it and it will not even open the file to install...
  9. how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed

how do i install steam on a new laptop with win 11 so far i am not impressed: purchased a new laptop and so far i am not impressed with win11 I am trying to install steam on it and it will not even open the file to install...
  10. Hi, my impressions so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi, my impressions so far: I've installed Win 10 on two PC's, one a clean install and another upgraded Windows 8.1 on an old Atom based machine. No real major dramas so far, everything seems snappier than Windows 8.1 and much better than Windows 7, which I rarely use anymore. I've had a couple of...