Windows 10: Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Discus and support Impressora Samsung M288x Series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Não consigo digitalizar documentos na impressora Samsung Xpress M2885FW, esta exibindo a mensagem "Erro de I/O durante a comunicação com o... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarceloZM_379, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Não consigo digitalizar documentos na impressora Samsung Xpress M2885FW, esta exibindo a mensagem "Erro de I/O durante a comunicação com o dispositivo".

:)

MarceloZM_379, Jul 31, 2018
  2. 1918 Win User

Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

I was struggling with this over the past week when I finally upgraded and wanted to pass along how I fixed the problem. I found this PDF on the Samsung site and downloaded the Samsung SW Update listed in step 3.

Once I installed that all the functionality of my function keys returned. Hope this helps some sad late adopted like me.

3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 31, 2018
  4. pc01 Win User

Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

Impressora Samsung M288x Series [​IMG]

I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver.
    My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx !

Thema:

Impressora Samsung M288x Series

1. Impressora Samsung M288x Series - Similar Threads - Impressora Samsung M288x

2. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  3. Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series: Hi,May I know how to fix my audio since I updated my OS to windows 11.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-audio-samsung-soundbar-t4-series/ad4c0f22-a386-469a-b31b-90ecf2a985a9
  4. Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series: Hi,May I know how to fix my audio since I updated my OS to windows 11.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-audio-samsung-soundbar-t4-series/ad4c0f22-a386-469a-b31b-90ecf2a985a9
  5. Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on: I've left it charging for 8 hours and have pressed all the buttons at the same time, and the computer still doesnt turn on. If someone could help ASAP that would be great! Thanks...
  6. Scan issues-Samsung Multi Function printer M288x Series

Scan issues-Samsung Multi Function printer M288x Series: Please help! My scanner was working perfectly, but when I tried scanning again, it showed this error: "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again." I did this and turned off both my printer and computer and restarted, but I still get...
  7. KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop: After installation of KB4528760 my battery started to charge up to 100% instead of 80% and I couldn't make Samsung Settings software work. So I uninstalled KB4528760 and now I can extend my battery life again. Has anyone else reported this?...
  8. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239
  9. Samsung SSD Firmware Warning - 960 Series

Samsung SSD Firmware Warning - 960 Series: ========================================================= UPDATED Feb.6th 2018 ========================================================= I am seeing reports on the Samsung Forums that the new 4Bxxxxx Firmware is not working for everyone with the 960 Pro or only works for...
  10. Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue: Hi, Running latest build of Windows 10 on a Samsung NP900X3A-B03UK. The Keyboard Backlight does not work and I don't know how or even if any of the Samsung Windows 8 apps/drivers will fix this. Does anyone know if there is a way I can get this working. Everything else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SUBSTITUIR IMG IMPRESSORA SAMSUNG M288x Series