Windows 10: improvement over Screenmarker

Discus and support improvement over Screenmarker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had SUCH better results from this forum over my own web searches - for an improvement to Win7's snippingtool - that I will 'fly another kite'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sebastian42, Aug 19, 2016.

1. improvement over Screenmarker

I've had SUCH better results from this forum over my own web searches - for an improvement to Win7's snippingtool - that I will 'fly another kite'. Screenmarker is a wonderful little free program that has some shortcomings, and if there is a better free program there I'd like to know about it. In particular, ability to enter text would be an enhancement as would be the ability to set defaults for colours and line widths; and loss in Win10 of the UNDO is a terrible handicap. Epic Pen has merits [vertical toolbar, text insertion], but it lacks shapes and STRAIGHT lines. So suggestions would be welcome.

:)

Sebastian42, Aug 19, 2016

2. How is this an improvement over the original DOS

Funny I clicked shutdown 45 minutes ago and it has just sat here with Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer. Yes I am an ignorant oof ,I know nothing and it is a bad computer. But this ignorant clod is finished with MS operating systems,
    my old android tablet (the same age as this thing) works better.

waynepowers, Aug 19, 2016
  3. How is this an improvement over the original DOS

You're extrapolating from your damaged machine to the rest of the world. There are millions of Windows 10 machines out there running perfectly well. Just because yours crawls at the speed of a snail does not mean that Windows 10 is useless. Why not examine
    a few other Windows 10 installations?

Frederik Long, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

improvement over Screenmarker

1. improvement over Screenmarker - Similar Threads - improvement Screenmarker

2. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  3. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  4. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  5. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  6. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  7. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  8. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  9. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  10. Improve Translations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107