Windows 10: Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

Discus and support Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Store has received feedback from some developers who were not able to find their apps in the Store and we’ve been working hard to improve app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

Source: Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2016

2. i can't find apps and games downloaded from store in my windows 10 when it was downloading it is visible but after download completed they are not visible

i can't find apps and games downloaded from store in my windows 10 when it was downloading it is visible but after download completed they are not visible

zahidsiddiqi061, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Wupaz Win User
    Lumia 520 : Installed Game but I didn't see in my App/Game List

Lumia 520 (8.1)

I Installed Age Of Empire and on Store Game is Mark as Installed. but it's not visible on my app/game list ?!?

Wupaz, Feb 22, 2016
  4. Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

I received these updates when checked for updates in the Store.

Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility [​IMG]

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 22, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Interesting, when I checked their was nothing...*sarc

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

1. Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility - Similar Threads - Improvements Store apps

2. MS Store app not visible in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store app not visible in Windows 10: Hi there, I got a new laptop. I had some issues updating some apps in Microsoft store. When i tried to use wsreset.com to clear the cache, i lost the Store app and cannot find it anymore. I even tried to reinstall Windows, and still, no MS Store.I tried the below from the...
  3. MS Store app not visible in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store app not visible in Windows 10: Hi there, I got a new laptop. I had some issues updating some apps in Microsoft store. When i tried to use wsreset.com to clear the cache, i lost the Store app and cannot find it anymore. I even tried to reinstall Windows, and still, no MS Store.I tried the below from the...
  4. MS Store app not visible in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The review section is Not visible in Microsoft Store for a App/ Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The review section is Not visible in Microsoft Store for a App/ Game: I can't rate any app /game in Microsoft store, the problem is from one week and plz help me to fix the bugyou can see in the screenshot below :...
  6. Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock: After installing KB4550945 none of my game apps will start. All ask to unlock. Pressing unlock says I own the app and to reinstall. I uninstalled the update and all now works fine. Update KB4550945 breaks the store purchases....
  7. Games/Apps are not visible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games/Apps are not visible?: So I've had Windows 10 for about, roughly maybe a month now. I have had it back in 2015 when it first got released, or at least that's the driver that I had for it, and ended up downgrading to Windows 8. Multiple years later, I upgraded to Windows 10 again, and after some...
  8. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....: Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more [img] Recently, we reported that Microsoft is internally considering an improved user interface for app listings in the Windows Store. Alongside improved UI for app listings, Microsoft is...
  9. Windows Store Payout Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Payout Improvements: Continuing with the Dev Center unification, today I want to share with you payout reporting improvements rolling in the coming weeks that will unify the Windows and Windows Phone experience, provide added payout detail, and simplify the payment process. During May:...
  10. How Microsoft is improving Windows Store app catalog

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft is improving Windows Store app catalog: Today I want to share with you adjustments we are making to Windows Store app certification policies to improve the Store experience for your customers. How we are improving Windows Store app catalog As of today, we are enforcing a more robust approach to 10.1 app...