Windows 10: improving and optimize my pc with windows 10?

Discus and support improving and optimize my pc with windows 10? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; how can I improve performance/optimize and make my computer on windows 10 faster and more efficient for free(examples.. turning off background apps or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vejichan, Jan 10, 2016.

1. vejichan Win User

improving and optimize my pc with windows 10?

how can I improve performance/optimize and make my computer on windows 10 faster and more efficient for free(examples.. turning off background apps or anything else) suggestions?
    are there any free apps that can help?

here is attached pic of my pc specs

improving and optimize my pc with windows 10? [​IMG]

thanks

thanks

:)

vejichan, Jan 10, 2016

2. Windows 10 reset taking a long time to restart

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

One of the best ways you can improve your PC's performance is by optimizing the drive. Windows includes features to help optimize the different types of drives that PCs use today. No matter which type of drive your PC uses, Windows automatically chooses
    the optimization that's right for your drive.

I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps regarding
    improving the functionality of the system.

Refer: Improve performance by optimizing your drive

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Based on % fragmented to decide if one needs to do defrag.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

One of the best ways you can improve your PC's performance is by optimizing the drive. Windows includes features to help optimize the different types of drives that PCs use today. No matter which type of drive your PC uses, Windows automatically chooses
    the optimization that's right for your drive.

After Windows is finished analyzing the drive, check the Current status column to see whether you need to optimize the drive. If the drive is more than 10% fragmented, you should optimize the drive now.

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article link below for more information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Note: It applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Jan 10, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello vejichan, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Here's a list of things that you can pick and choose from to optimize Windows 10.

Optimize Performance of Windows 10

Brink, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

1. improving and optimize my pc with windows 10? - Similar Threads - improving optimize

2. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  3. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  4. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  5. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  6. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  7. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  8. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  9. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  10. Improve website performance by optimizing images

in Windows 10 News
    Improve website performance by optimizing images: We all want our web applications to load as fast as possible to give the best possible experience to the users. One of the steps to achieve that is to make sure the images we use are as optimized as possible. If we can reduce the file size of the images then we can...