Windows 10: IMVU

Discus and support IMVU in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there! I have been having Trouble with Not opening IMVU, But when it does open, You know how you got too unlock the features? Well, My dressup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristaAdams, Aug 17, 2018.

1. IMVU

Hi there! I have been having Trouble with Not opening IMVU, But when it does open, You know how you got too unlock the features? Well, My dressup feature is black which means I got too unlock it but when I go to click it .. it wont work .. There is no lock or unlock sign in the corner.. where there SHOULD be one

:)

KristaAdams, Aug 17, 2018

2. Download Free IMVU Cache Cleaner

IMVU Cache Cleaner

IMVU Cache purifier is a software program to easy cache. IMVU cache cleanser allows you clean cache records of your IMVU three-D animated chatting application.

The IMVU cache folder contains recent conversations information and statistics approximately your brand new accessed outfits. these kinds of files make the software slower and slower and finally make it forestall
    walking due to the fact these documents refill your disk space. So, such vain and useless documents need to be removed to free storage for clean run of the software.

RobbertWhitticker, Aug 17, 2018
  3. I can't log into IMVU

I think my game IMVU has been blocked on my computer cause I cannot log onto it. My boyfriend can log into it on his computer but when I try it wont let me on the app or website. It's very aggravating and I need help. I've been trying to search and find
    answers but it didn't help much. Can you please me?

AngeliicGirl, Aug 17, 2018
  4. IMVU

I'm having a problem with my imvu. I have tried reinstalling it multiple times and nothing has worked.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to perform a clean boot
    on your system and check if it works.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Check this issue in clean boot state.

• Press Windows key + X key. And select
      Run.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box and hit Enter.
    • On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      Open Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK, and then restart the computer.
    For more information refer the below link.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact the
    imvu support for the further assistant.

Here is the link: IMVU - Contact Us

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

IMVU

1. IMVU - Similar Threads - IMVU

2. I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-downloading-imvu-to-my-laptop/abfdfbd8-ac7e-40b6-8e2a-a6510f0b0a2e
  3. I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-downloading-imvu-to-my-laptop/abfdfbd8-ac7e-40b6-8e2a-a6510f0b0a2e
  4. Imvu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Imvu: I am having issues with imvu it says the program is not compatible but it was compatible before the recent update when I try to open it the process is suspended i can't interabt with the program at all but to end the task in the task manager I have tried to uninstall and...
  5. trouble with imvu download

in Windows 10 Customization
    trouble with imvu download: i got a new computer laptop an I cant get imvu download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-imvu-download/91f9832b-40a4-4bbe-a27f-9e80749b7e86