Windows 10: In a bit of o a pickle here :)

Discus and support In a bit of o a pickle here :) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a laptop that I need to fix for someone it's a Sony VAIO sve151a11w. The problem is each time I turn it on the screen remains black, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dean73, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Dean73 Win User

In a bit of o a pickle here :)

Hi

I have a laptop that I need to fix for someone it's a Sony VAIO sve151a11w. The problem is each time I turn it on the screen remains black, but the power led stays on. I wouldn't think it's the backlight as nothing is coming on the screen even through VGA. And bam justs powers off after a few seconds *Sad

:)

Dean73, Nov 20, 2015

2. Pc restarts unexpectedly only while connected to internet

Hi Gerry,

Any news on the issue at hand? i'm in a bit of a pickle.

Thanks again for assisting.

MuffinmanMCGeek, Nov 20, 2015
  3. nik2195 Win User
    Nokia 720 Problems - Need a little bit of help here

evn my nee lumia 720...started to get worse...

1=call dropped - dis often irritates when its usual..

2=phone restarts while im on a call.

3=phone switchs off and goes unresponsive.

4=phone restarts often while using apps.

wat to do...pls help me nokia people...

nik2195, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Dean73 Win User

Problem Rectified *Smile

Problem: Faulty RAM Stick

Dean73, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. In a bit of o a pickle here :) - Similar Threads - bit pickle here

2. Need help for a friend in a pickle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for a friend in a pickle: My friend wants to buy minecraft, he has a MacBook but will soon be getting a Windows PC. Can he buy the game once, and be able to download and play on his MacBook for now, and then download it again without paying on his PC?Basically, is it possible to purchase minecraft...
  3. Need help for a friend in a pickle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for a friend in a pickle: My friend wants to buy minecraft, he has a MacBook but will soon be getting a Windows PC. Can he buy the game once, and be able to download and play on his MacBook for now, and then download it again without paying on his PC?Basically, is it possible to purchase minecraft...
  4. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  5. I'm in a real pickle here...

I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  6. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. In a pickle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In a pickle: Ok here we go with my tale of woe.PC was running slow and in bad need to a refresh back to factory settings. So proceeded to get the media creation tool to repair the PC. Made the USB and booted from it and all seemed well. Then got to menu for new install and got to drives....
  8. In a pickle

In a pickle: Ok here we go with my tale of woe.PC was running slow and in bad need to a refresh back to factory settings. So proceeded to get the media creation tool to repair the PC. Made the USB and booted from it and all seemed well. Then got to menu for new install and got to drives....
  9. In a pickle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. A bit confused here...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A bit confused here...: Hello everybody. I'll try to keep this one as short as possible, if you need any more details, just reply obviously. So, I installed on my Acer Nitro AN515-31 the Windows 10 Enterprise I like installing and uninstalling the OS, testing different stuff, yes, this is a test...